🏆🏅You want to participate in TOURNAMENT - lonely - 1 vs 1 🏆🏅

:1st_place_medal:TOURNAMENT METHODOLOGY: :2nd_place_medal:
Signing up is very simple, no matter your clan, whether or not you have a guild, your language or country. You simply have to:
:arrow_down: reply to this message with your Name in the game or what you will use for the tournament (In order to be identified)
:arrow_down: also place your last top in the pvp ranking (Ex: Top 1, top 57, top 220, etc. )
:arrow_down: Set your lvl Rank (Ex: 174, ex 299)

Example:
Comment:
"Hello, my name: 3! N $ T3! N
Last “Top Rank”: No. 17
Rank Lvl 175

:page_facing_up:RULES:
:x:You can not use more than 1 Mythics awake (but yes, If in second form)
:x: You will not be able to join the Tournament, if you do not have enough legendary monsters to form a team (for example 12 legendaries … That is, if you have recently started the game and only have 3 legendary and epics, do not join the tournament , since it will fight with players with very powerful monsters)
:white_check_mark:You will fight 3 battle against the same opponent, if you win: Advance to the next round, if you lose: you are out of the tournament . .

:crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:
You will fight with your rival, in the best of 3 battles. That is, whoever wins 2 will advance to the next round.
:arrow_right:for example:
player faces “3iNSt3iN” vs “Bryant”
first battle: Won by Bryant.
Second Battle: Won by Bryant
Final score: 3iNSt3iN = 0 Bryant = 2
Advance from Round: “Bryant”
3iNSt3iN is disqualified from the tournament

:question:¿How will the tournament unfold? .:trophy:
Simple, once the quotas are full, in the next following days 04/29 … 04/30 approxx a photo will be sent to this topic forum, where all the battles are listed
:x:All information will be sent by this forum topic.

The tournament consists of 16/32 participants (may vary depending on the number of registered)

:white_check_mark:Once the photo has been sent, with the tournament battles sheet, they will have 1 day to contact their rival and play the pvp battle to advance to the next round
:question:frequent questions::question:

• Can I change my team if I advance to the round?
• If you can do it, as long as you respect the rules.
•What happens if a player disconnects in battle?
• If, the player has disconnected at the beginning of the game, in which no one has gained the advantage, the battle will be played again
• Yes, the rival has disconnected when you had the battle practically won, you take a screenshot (photo) of this situation, which will be analyzed and the battle will probably be won.

•I would like to sign up, but I feel that I am weak next to other top players
•Don’t worry, you will be matched with players of the same level and rank

•What happens if my rival during the whole day of our battle does not connect to play pvp?
• the battle will be considered won
•Do I need to download “discord” or some program?
•No, you don’t need to download anything
•Will the final be broadcast live?
•We will do our best to make that happen and everyone can witness the grand finale
•I have to play 3 battles with my rival, what happens if I win the first one and the rival decides to change his team and get a counter, can he do it?
•Yes, you can, but in the second battle you can also change your team and your opponent will not know it, so the counter will be ineffective
Leave your details below, to sign up :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

1 Like

So it’s a solo tornament

1 Like

Nick-King Death Lord
Rank-104
Last Ranking Position-37

3 Likes

DIG OMEGA op
Last pvp rank 706
Hero rank level 105

1 Like

TNCxNevermorEx
Rango(231)
Ultima pocicion en el pvp(top 81)

1 Like

NPL GOD SLAYER
RANGO 192
Última posición en el top (123)

1 Like

Have fun with your solo tournament😆,those rules are horrendous.nobody will like that
Only one round and u are out is this a joke?

hahaha you killed them

1 Like

Nombre: RebloyMaster
Rango: 134
Ranking: 30

2 Likes

Why not make this double elimination? That way everybody plays at least two matches

1 Like

Updated :+1:t3:
gentlemen participants, please re-read the post, there were some updates that are good to know.
For example are you: :arrow_down:

gentlemen participants, who have signed up at the moment through the comments, I want to tell you that they are already registered, they just have to wait for the quotas to be filled.
on the other hand there are still places available… Any player can join and does NOT need the rest of their clan to participate.
if you want to join leave your information below :arrow_down:

FLN Katawan
Last Top rank 20
Hero rank 247

1 Like

Mi nombre es TNC SHADOW rango 99 y último ranking 188

1 Like

Nombre: GTOXJORGIXX
Clasificación 140
Lvl 60

1 Like

It smells like fear :joy_cat::joy_cat:

There are 8 places left for the tournament … Who else signs up? :arrow_down:

Name:Panda
Hero lvl :103
I need join in tourneament

1 Like

Nombre: GTO PEPSI
Último rango: 174
Rango de héroe:110

1 Like

I remind you once all the places / registration coupons for the tournament are complete (It would be approximately between 16 or 32 participants) this photo will be sent to you … (in another comment, of this post / forum topic)
Which will also be updated later, as the results are given and the battles are won.

But your names and the rival they must face will appear. Any questions that you have not understood let me know in the comments

1 Like

SOLO malboro
Rango 228

2 Likes