Yes Hello

Yo, call me Lucky. I’ve been playing for a few months and I’ve been trying to get my friends to play Neomonsters with me, but they all suck and won’t play. So, in desperation to get more Neomonsters content and talk about how cool some of the monsters are, I am now here. I like battling but I suck at it, so you’re welcome for all those easy wins in PVP. 

I’m a HUGE doofus. My interests include rocks, fossils, and biology so you should stay far away from me because I’m boring. You’ll probably find me lurking around creative discussion threads talking about weird things like how awesome Makisa is, how a glitch-rabbit-creature exists in a medieval setting, and the politics of the Khanate empire.

So how are you?

You’re probably one of the five people here that actually pay attention to the plot, most people are just in it for the battles.

I figured I was, that seems to happen a lot when I play games. I’m that idiot who reads all the books in Skyrim… for fun.

I’m boring and I’m proud. Even my avatar is asleep.

So, we started a clan thing a while back, either you satisfy their conditions or ask if you can join. Mine is called Rise of the Alpha. I think you have to get a certain rank in the UC to qualify, and we talk it over to see if we’ll accept it. The other notable clans are Neo Monsters Anonymous, Neo Monsters Elite, The Future Aces, and free to plays. There’s also an app called line where everyone can chat with each other freely, figured you’d like that.

I pay attention to the plot too, dunno why people dont like it its really good.
Welcome to the forum!

Lol Really?

I didnt know it xD

i dont even know what the plot is about all i know is somehow i became champion 

Lol

People who don’t read the plot and end up fighting an evil alien empire in space be like

fLSqA46gLe-2.png

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome guys! I’ll be looking into joining guilds soon, so if anyone in particular is looking for members, feel free to hit me up. I would be replying to a lot of threads a lot faster if this forum didn’t limit my daily posts while I’m still a newbie, so my apologies if I seem like I’m posting slow. 

I only recently started coming here to the forums page. I wouldn’t mind joining a clan that is seeious, and wants to dominate the top as much as possible. I’m pretty picky about games I get deep into, and plan to spend a lot of time on. When I stumbled across this game, at first I wasn’t particularly infatuated. Then as I got further, and obtained a few pretty strong monsters, I realized the potential of Neo Monsters. I plan to stay, and stick to it daily for a while to come, and tend to spend some money for the gems I need as well. So if anyone has a clan that is here for more than chatting, and wants a strategically intelligent new member, let me know. I’m currently only hero rank 35, but I won’t stop growing anytime soon… I do not like to lose… :slight_smile: , anyway got me up, and if there is an app I need for any kind of clan meetings or discussions, I will immediately download. Thanks;)

you can join NME, there is a platform called line in which we have our group, give me your id and ill add you

i am still thinking if i should join a clan or run solo.

They worked really hard on the plot, and it turned out phenomenally well, I’d say. It’s worth the read :slight_smile: