Worth it or not

Is tridrake worth to ultra evolve? I mean the cryptamids are very rare,should I save it for some other monster?

Save your cryptamids hes one of the worst

What about the lava phoenix monster? Is he worth using a cryptamid on?

He is worth it

Heyy guys, I don’t want to make more posts for a while so, I just want to ask, how do you get your online stories to give you x2 xp(exp)?

I’d say it depends on what else you have

once per day.

depends on what else you have.

1 Like

Thanks, now I’ll save tickets and do other stuff after I finish it.

Cryptamids are not that rare. Just play in the pyramid valley 3-5 times continuously without playing any other event or quest and you get a cryptamid.

I kinda cant understand which one is the “pyramid valley”… The one in the “ultra evolve ingredients” section or its one of the chapters from the story mode? I’m kind of confused xD thanks for the replies guys…

Yeah he meant ultra evolve ingredients, but the pyramid valley requires 30 tickets so playing 3 time hoping to get him by chance is impossible for new players who don’t have enough tickets

Its been 6 days since I started playing,have 3 legendaries,11 super epics and a lot of epics xd level 40 in 6 days… (Old Miscrits veteran over here) xD Already beat 2 out of 4 champions,next is the grand champion Argvel…

NANI!

I got bare shtt epics dude and guess what out of like 10, 5 or 7 of them are protectors, slime and beetles.

go check out the neo meme 2018 and thread and watch the thanos one, that’s me right there

1 Like