Why selling or gifting account is not allowed

So Killerdeg replied me that selling/trading/gifting account is not allowed…Can you tell me why???:confused:

Because thems the rules son.

1 Like

And what is the base of this rule??

Eh it’s just that account sharing often leads to problems. Sometimes people want the account back but the person gets it banned, often it gives an unfair advantage to a noob, and obviously a lot of the time people try to sell them to make money off it (although they did lose a lot More in the first place) which the devs don’t like. Stuff like that.

2 Likes

Bcz none wants their ACC to get banned.

Search forum rules
There you have it.

I saw his video long ago

All digital property with respect to Neo Monsters is owned by ZigZaGame. We have no right to sell their property or do anything on a secondary market. Trading/gifting accounts is cheating them of potential revenue so it’s not allowed.

ZigZaGame cannot track and stop all this stuff and they do not actively hunt them down. However, if anyone is sharing an account and gets caught I believe they will have the account banned. For anyone who has bought an account or been given it they will not be helped by support if they ever have an issue.

Basically, it’s not a moral reason it’s a legal reason. If you want to progress in the game for free then you can do that. If you want to progress faster then you must give ZigZaGame money. Anything that bypasses that breaks ToS and they have full rights to ban your account(s).

P.S. The actual ToS is not very robust on this topic. However, it’s common practice in gaming ToS to have sections about this. Trading/gifting accounts is often mentioned not as “cheating the supplier of potential revenue”. Instead they are usually listed as coming under the same clause as selling because there’s no way for the game provider to track whether the trading/gifting doesn’t have some kind of money transfer behind the scenes. That’s the excuse they use for not allowing it (it makes a stronger legal case).

4 Likes

I have a free account to give away it has a bit over forty legendaries a few second form mythics nd its one of the oldest accounts in the game. pm me if u want a trash account thank me later

3 Likes

Do you think this is some sort of democracy @BUDDY?

You are sorely mistaken.

It is a dogtatorship

1 Like

What’s going on with him?

I think you mean degtatorship

1 Like