Why don't you want to put clans in Neo Monsters?

Again I ask the unanswered question: WHY DON’T YOU WANT TO PUT CLANS IN NEO MONSTER? In my point of view there is no negative consequence for the company if they put clans in neo monsters, I will list the possible positive or negative points that occur to me.

1: Increased competitiveness, Neo Monsters is already very competitive, but without a doubt the clans would make it much more competitive, creating clans will increase the # of new players since for them it will be a way of communicating with other players and creating a “Family” in the game itself; It will increase the income of the company since many more multi accounts will start to act (as in Evertale) they can add a system in the clans similar to the VIP in Evertale, it will give a lot of income in my opinion.

2: The players will not be bored so much since with the clans, as I said before, they will create a “Family” and they will be more comfortable being able to share their experiences, advice or doubts with more players within the same game.

3: Activity in the pvp / pve, there can be daily missions, or legendary achievements ETC, something like:

Daily missions:
-Play 5PVP (You can get the daily pvp gem and you will also complete the clan mission)
-Choose 5 monsters of friends (They could do it in BondQuest or something similar and it would not be a waste of tickets)
-Spend 4 gems (It’s just an idea)

Achievements:
-First Clan to have 5 TOP 50 players (Difficulty level of achievement: Normal)
-First Clan to have 5 TOP 10 players (Difficulty level of achievement: Hard)
-First Clan to have 5 TOP 5 players (Difficulty level of achievement: Heroic)
-Clan with the most players in the TOP 100 for 5 consecutive seasons (Difficulty level: Nightmare)

(The TOP players would begin to be counted in the following pvp season after the achievements were incorporated) These are just some ideas but I think the truth would greatly increase the fun of the game and many retirees or players who were bored, would start playing again. Possible negative points:

1: Decrease in players in Evertale and in profits in it due to the emergence of a new (Favorite Game), I think this will not happen, since Neo will generate much more money but at the same time Evertale will continue to be unique and the Players, including me, we would continue to play it as if nothing new happened in neo.

This was all I wanted to say, I posted it in this thread since I don’t know where to put it and this thread has a lot of viewers, then @Killerdog decide where this post should go.

@Dev_VKC I only ask you for something, an answer, it does not have to satisfy me, it does not have to be something elaborate or incredibly demonstrative of why the clans do not implement, even if it says: We do not want. I would feel satisfied, but I want an answer to know whether to continue waiting for the clans, or to give up on this aspect that I hope so much in the game.

I apologize if you did not understand something, it is that I used Google translate. Greetings.

17 Likes

Disclaimer: I am not speaking for anyone nor do I know of any plans for the future, just wanted to say my opinion about this.

Probably the answer is as simple that it isn’t possible/not worth the time to rewrite the code. Honestly, I don’t understand why you’re “waiting” for clans to be implemented in NM? Has a Dev ever mentioned it? I don’t remember it ever happening. I remember Neo Monsters 2, though :smiling_imp:

So, I think implementing clans in NM would be fun and great, but it will never happen. We would need a new game for that. Unfortunately Evertale turned out to be a steaming pile of dump so I hope they make a NM2 in the future.

7 Likes

Need clans in NM :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s such an impossible task you make it out to be. Adding clans to the game could be somewhat similar to just adding a new event in the online section. It’s just like you said though, it would take a lot of time and bug testing. The only reason I see zigzagame inc not doing this is because they probably don’t have the resources. This might also explain the delay in other things like the offline story mode that somehow incorporates mythic waifus and the reason why they like to be naked.

1 Like