Why am I banned?

Why am I banned?

1 Like

Did you use any cheats or mods? If not, ask @Dev_VKC for explanations: your friend code is in the picture (19211976), they can investigate about it.

I already sent him a massage.I guess I should just wait now.

Ok! Don’t worry; I’m confident if you’re in good faith there won’t be any problems.

2 Likes

SheriffGotBan has joined the chat

What do you mean??oooo

1 Like

XD

Why you posted that I don’t deserve ban?Can you explain more?

Hi,

BRD and I only handle gameplay issues, such as monster skills bugs, event errors, etc. If there is something wrong with account, please contact our support team.

Thank you for understanding.

2 Likes

Okay; I emailed my issue and gave some info.

I think you have to do more than a massage to convince them to unban you :wink:

Also these things happen to people who have downloaded the game from a third-party website or used cheats, just sayin’.

1 Like

Almost 1 day but no response.Even if your support team does not unban me , atleast they should reply me.:frowning:

Uh, they take atleast 2 days to respond. Considering your case, it might take 3 or more, depending on the amt of emails they have, Cus they have to solve the case and give accurate answer. IK you didn’t get ban really, they prob just made error when they were banning hackers from that event.

UC event?

Just send the rumbling to the devs and save us all from this suffering.

1 Like

They maintain the server,so it’s just a downfall.But if you guys agree on playing just the offline mode maybe I can send my naked red giants.

Who called me?

1 Like

lmao @MasterMarcoPISSOFFBM be like