Who or What is this monster? Neo version of Mewtwo?

I finished the Valentine’s event earlier today and this Lector guy introduces this apparently OP monster to the Antagonist. So is this a future release or I’ve missed something again?

“Psykid” sounds like a new psychic Mythic to me. Something like Mewtwo…

Edit: I just noticed that it was mentioned in another thread. Still wondering if anybody knows something about it.

I have my hunches on what its final form is but it could be another monster

She no antagonist. Just an overly excited amateur who has a crush on me. The sunset during our battle felt so soothing for her ,she said to her girlfriends !!

You cannot just say that and not show us the monster. That’s rude.

From the clues they have dropped, it’s a mythic !

You already have Lily; let me have Rina.

1 Like

So how exactly do you get to this scene because I completed the event and don’t remember this.

Oh boy what a power creep :joy:

I got this scene after completing the last stage of (expert) mode.

@Phantom00 @Professor_Oak

Don’t fight over her. She was a loser in more ways than one.

Admittedly a well designed character though.

Actually I had to redo 1 or 2 battles to win. So I guess she is competent enough to be mine. But I’ll let @Phantom00 have that too much of a hard-work to maintain girl !

You’re too old for her gramps!

That’s creepy as hell @Professor_Oak

3 Likes

Woo! I’m the winner!

1 Like

U are still too young to understand love has no limits, no age! You just have to be passionate enough to cross the seas, the mountains, Meadows, the volcanoes !!
Dint u learn anything from the love eventually event grandson !!

3 Likes

8 Likes

What the … :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Professor Oak is a sly one.

1 Like

I want the fairies. Err, I meant the mythic. Devs. Give us some sauce here. We’d pay good money for some PG MEEP MERP.

Tell that to the judge when you find out she’s under 18 gramps :joy:

@Professor_Oak

1 Like

Lol

I was reading what Lector said about psykid again and noticed he said:

“It will easily overcome MOST legends”

Most not all. Even Lector acknowledges that Angelion, BB and friends will destroy psykid when he is released as a mythic😂

2 Likes