Where is the infinite dungeon?

Just to ask randomly WHERE IS THE INFINITE DUNGEON???

Once you beat the game it becomes available on the last island.

I’ve split your post into a new topic. Please post in the appropriate sections :).

ive gotten to level 510 on infinte dungeon

but i have no idea if thats good, alright, great etc.

where do i see how far people get in infinite dungeon

You just have to ask people where they’re at

Im at the infinite dungeon, but Im at the quest where I have to beat Deucilion. Im barely making it through the levels. Anyideas that could help?

That’s not the Infinite Dungeon, it’s… well, the Deucalion Tower I think. The Infinite Dungeon looks like a waypoint that’s next to the Deucalion Tower’s waypoint, and you won’t be able to tap it and get in until you finish the entire storyline.

My memory is actually very, very foggy at this point. It’s been too long since I first finished the story, but if my memory serves me correctly (it probably doesn’t) you’ll probably have to be decently leveled (about lvl 70-80?). Bring stun arks, like stormfox, sanders, kentucky, and raioh. Tanks help. Haste helps. Don’t try to sleep, poison, or death-revenge Deucalion because first ones are immune to that stuff.

That’s all I can really say, sorry. :x Good luck!

Btw not to put you down or anything. If you can’t yet finish the game, don’t try to think you can go through ID. It’s way harder, so level up your team, bring at least 10 level 90+ 8*+ arks - even then you still won’t go too far…

Get more rare arks into your team… Get healers, stun skinners…

The infinite dungeon is a continuation of Deucalion tower. When you defeat Tiamat Franz says something about all these extra levels the tower has that no one has seen before that are now open for exploration. That waypoint thing next the tower is just a shortcut to that part that’s considered to be the infinite dungeon