When is Christmas Update?

Hello, I’m new to the forum. I was wondering when the Christmas update will be coming?

For my economic plans and I want to factor the deals into it.

Welcome to the forum! It’s a tricky one because Xmas is on a Friday. I’d keep your eyes open from Monday 21st onwards. Historically there have been 2 festivals, one for Xmas and one for new year, so keep your eye out for both

2 Likes

My kind of person!

As far as I am aware, this has not been officially announced, but @Dev_VKC or the mods may be able to give a general timeframe.

2 Likes

I hope it’s soon, I’m getting paranoid, checking my playstore over and over.

1 Like

@killerdog might have some information but he isn’t going to disclose any

1 Like

@Killerdog

Spill the beans jack!

1 Like

If he does so, @Dev_VKC will spill the monsters out of his account leaving him with only a Moji.

1 Like

I can’t disclose any extra information I have but I can always talk like a fellow player. If you look at the monsterdex you can hazard a guess that we don’t have the Christmas monsters in there yet so we’ll probably get an update a few days before the Christmas festival. My guess is the Christmas festival will start on 25th (Friday) but I could very easily be wrong.

1 Like

Let’s throw in the 18th as option since last year it has been the 20th. Kinda makes more sense than the 25th.

1 Like

I still think 21st but who knows. Just remember it’s highly likely there will be too festivals and plan for that @OnekillerOrca

1 Like

I can tell that there will be a new overpowered legendary and a mythic with either wobbling or shaking tits which will be bigger then ever seen in the history of neo.
Around the time of new year, we will se many threads coming to nerf that monster and an update will be released in february nerfing a widely used monster but not even touching the new Legendary.

1 Like

If an update will be released in February nerfing a widely used monster I think tricranium’s rear load mortal will be one of them and his speed I think

1 Like

Tricranium deserves to be nerfed, maybe give him token load mortar or take out payback revenge. It’s the only thing which keeps me from killing it.

2 Likes

I see, so it ranges from 18th to 25th and any day could be the start. Thanks a lot fellas.

1 Like

That’s quite a radical change. The move itself could easily be altered with a TU increase or so it doesn’t place a shield on Tricranium.

Christmas update is next Friday :slight_smile:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why put it then, I can’t play with waifu monsters infront of my family.