What's wrong the server now

Help.

My Wi-Fi is strong enough to run the game and this issue has been going on for 5 days already.
And I don’t wanna lose my main account

h

Update?

Yeah, go to the appstore/Google Play/whatever and check for updates, might be the cause

Kept on checking the play store and there’s no update
Im on android btw

Unistall and download again from play store, after taking ss of ur restore code.

The screenshot btw was when I tried reinstalling 4 times

There was an update on oct 30th, just making sure you did updated… if that’s not the problem, then idk what is.

I know what update your talking about
I also already updated the oct 30 update and as soon I updated it
The problem happened

I’m guessing you’re using a custom DNS server (may be NextDNS), and you have tricked the option " Block Newly Registered Domains (NRDs)"

If yes whitelist the below domain:

prd.neomonstersserver.com

It seems that after the last update neo monsters is using this domain as it’s main server.

This happened to me.

If this is not the issue, then contact support.

Edit: please do not click on the link, it doesn’t work that way. Only the game can access this domain.

The link you provided says 404 not found for some reason

Why do you click on it. Add it to whitelist or contact support. If you’re using custom DNS or pihole check if it’s blocking that domain. If you don’t have any idea about what I’m saying just contact support.

You cannot access it like a website

1 Like

I am also suffering from the same problem since the last game update (the 30th). I don’t use DNS, so I download updates normally from my country’s play store (Brazil).

I already tried to reinstall the application, restart the device and the internet receiver … but the problem continued.

Apparently the problem is present only in some cell phone brands. Since the problem occurred on my main device (an LG L Prime), however, when I switched to another device (a Motorola) the game worked normally!

Do you have the same network provider (SIM card) on both phones?

I used wifi internet, and mobile data internet (SIM Card Claro) in the two cellphones!

Everyone connecting to internet uses DNS. If you didn’t setup one yourself then you are using the default one provided by network provider.

Due to some increasing amount of COVID-19 pishing attacks some network provides may be blocking newly registers domains.

so how can i do to remove this block?

Is it blocked while connected through WiFi or mobile data?