What the heck does Bloodcrave do?

I cannot beat a trainer because of this damn snow ninja who keeps using this attack (along with Timestrike) which does over 10,000 damage with only about 500 recoil. It only has a 80 cooldown and seems to work all the time. I can’t even check a description of this move because of the game’s bad design. Wtf does this move do?

It increases the damage it deals the more monsters the user has killed in that battle don’t let him kill anyone and kill him fast.

blood crave hits for critical damage after he has a kill. The more kills he gets the higher it hits. It’s important to kill creatures that have bloodthirst/bloodcrave ASAP. If you have a slow team that is dying to timestrike, use a creature with protect. The AI is bad and will timestrike when you have protect up and waste a turn.

Basically, if an arkadion with Bloodcrave in their skill set gets a kill (with anything direct, poison doesn’t work as far as I can tell), their Bloodcrave gains massive critical damage. It’s a bit more… amped up… for AI arks, but it’s still brutal on your side. There’s also a lower tier version of this skill called Bloodthirst, which requires 2 kills to activate critical on it.

Do you know any monsters with protect that are easy to get? Like 2 or 3 star?

Halocat (1*)

Islandcrab (2*)

Knighthawk (no *)

Cryoberg (1*)

Blockadus (1*)

Helldactyl (1*)

Zapybar (1*)

Bouldon (1*)

Snowstag (1*)

Stegospike (2*) (Also has Stun Absorber, VERY useful vs stun teams)

Slagtoise (2*)

Dimetrodion (2*)

These are all of the arks I own with Protect Teammatesl, but I don’t have any 3* or higher with Prot, and there are probably a lot, lot more.

Fuck Bloodcrave that’s what. I’ve had it hit me for 35,000. Bloodthirst never does more than 4000.

Also, it feels like the enemies always use it for massive damage when they haven’t gotten any kills. Hate that friggen move