What the heaven neo monsters.

Yo Im playing pvp and I win. Kill penguinator come back from a losing game and what do I get rewarded with?? WHAT THE FUCK DO I GET REWARDED WITH!!! A rather annoying BRONZESHELLS ON THE ENEMY TEAM AND A DEFEAT!!! FIX THIS STUPID GAME AS IF WE HAVEN’T GIVEN YOU ENOUGH MONEY!!!

Shut up. Every game comes with problems and bugs, If you don’t like it, then just leave. Im assuming that you have already spent loads of money in this game so you already did the devs a favor, so, your not important anymore.

Not only shells, as well as some rockoids, then booom insta lose :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Shame but i never heard from devs about this for a long time,

Ps. Its not the 1st someone has encountered it bro

that is a really negative attitude, was it necessary. Apologise!!

Yeah, have talked about this one with the devs, and last I checked this is a difficult one to pin down.

Both sides get the loss.

Had same thing happening to me but I know where the shells came from,I killed his last monster with bloodcrave,my monster died and steamhawk came produced a shell and I lost

same as me… I killed the last monster Timberlord then 4 rockoids came then I got defeat.

Im sorry for this. This was supposed to be sarcastic but it came ain’t like it. This was supposedly for the devs. :expressionless:. Im truly sorry. :cry:

Adding an l doesn’t let you get away with swearing :wink:

Anyway I’m not sure if it’s a confirmed bug or not (though I believe it is) but it’s been around for a while, and assuming it’s the same bug then both players lose