Poll: What Guaranteed mythic egg did you select?

Vote below!!!

Which guaranteed mythic egg did you choose?
  • Earth
  • Fire
  • Storm
  • Water
  • Holy
  • Shadow

0 voters

Also feel free to post pics of and/or share what you ended up hatching from the guaranteed mythic egg below :grin:. Happy hatching all! May the odds be ever in your favor.

I didn’t get ■■■■

My friend, @King_Kratos

4 Likes

I would like to pick carmilla and gremoris banner

I picked the chadow one .
Got the useless spyder with macabre touch :sob:

I got Persephia from the shadow one. At least it’s something I didn’t already have.

Decided to go with water; got Fiona and Lilithea from it, so I’m satisfied.

1 Like

Where is the good selection between monsters and waifus. I was waiting to get any shard on non-waifu banner but now I see I can only choose which elem waifu I want…

1 Like

why does earth only have 5? lol. Arachnadiva? Mistletorment? Natur? sigh…Medbie?

it would be the best one if there wasn’t a 1 in 5 chance of lime XD.

Holy is Stacked btw. (and i don’t just mean boobas)

I got another akane shard

1 Like

I chose nothing #F2P life

7 Likes

Oh god oh man! I wanted to awaken Exocross but somehow I’ve ended up with goddamn Sivanna +6. Never even tried to roll for that

2 Likes

I went with Shadow. Was going for Carmilla, but got this spider chick lol. Is she any good second form? I was gone for awhile and am not up to date on current mons

I also got it :disappointed: tbh she is meh at best

1 Like

Meh-cabra touch

7 Likes

The choice is between water and storm for me, I have everything in the other banners (or almost).

Ultimately I’ll choose water I think.

1 Like

Does anyone have the moveset for the Second form of this Spider chick? I don’t have it in my Monsterdex and don’t wanna waste time evolving it lol

Isn’t that bad if you are gonna use for PvE though I haven’t used her yet.

1 Like

I changed my mind last minute and went for storm!

Can’t complain, new monster!

6 Likes

Thank ye sir. Actually looks pretty cool design too so I’ll end up using it for sure.

2 Likes