What Legend have you gotten the most dupes of?

I just realized that I have a +6 doomengine all from dupes. Anyone else out there get an abnormal amount of dupes of a single legend?

Z19 GaryOak

I will consider both assisted cloners as one legendery, and say i hatched 5 of them. 3 were in a row on first one festival. And no, i didnt hatched a first one, just them lol

Valz and tia

+3 Dolph/+5 TK’s/+4 Don/ and few others

And this guy !!!

cosmo. +4 already. And i just have 7 legends.:sweat_smile:

Night lord,I got him and the dupe in back to back single rolls,and then I got 2 more of it,+3 now,emerald +1,Omegas+1

That is horrible horrible luck.

Yeah, :sweat_smile:. I opened 1 pack this festival and got 2 cosmo. It just really horrible.

You still asked for and received an extra account, even though you already had 12 legends. I consider this karma :).

lol, you didn’t got the news??? Nightfury’s back. It is he’s account, so I don’t have it anymore. it’a he’s carma.:joy:

I remember you got the account, I don’t remember who gave the account, selective memory.

also, getting carma is by doing something bad right??? In all of my neo monster Time, i have already givin 7 pinguini accounts for new players, 4 accounts with 4+ legends and some weak acc. like tiamad accounts. Asking one for myself is not very bad to me.

one of my f2p account hatched bane 7 times… All from 10 in 1 packs.

No, karma is the effect on your future that your decisions make.

Darma is the effect the world has on you.

So it’s a bit of both for you.

1 Like

All of them

I don’t understand how people have stories like this. Like I am literally curious as to WHY you would spend so much time resetting the game to get penguini, giving that account to a n00b player without any sort of compensation, and then doing it again… 7 times. What is your end goal? What do you hope will come from such grinding? This question has been bothering me since I read about someone farming an account with valza just to give it to Wing. Can you or any other members of the Neo community respond to this post and better educate me as to WHY people do this?

Z19 GaryOak

lol… Simple, when that time when i feel neo monsters was dying because people were quitting and new players didn’t like the game too much to stay, i got worried since i really like the game so i gave starter accounts to new players, now, most of the people i helped with is still playing the game. Also, it’s easier to get pinguini in the first hatch back in the day.:grinning::grinning::grinning:. Now, i dont farm anymore.

I find it wrong to give an account with a penguini (or a valza in wing’s case) to a player requiring it. 1 if you really like a game play it as it is without all the cheap shortcuts and already knowing what to do 2 it just makes the annoying people that’s asking for it believe that crying he will always get everything. Anyway, your time wasted, not mine, so not a big deal, i just wanted to express my opinion

I would think that spending all this time farming makes that “future” in which you are an “ace” further away than it would be if you focused on one account.

Z19 GaryOak

I got an amazing sanctallion streak, 8 of them in row. I took a break from the game a month laterÂ