What is your dream monster

Wales

Golf

Madrid.

In that order

1 Like

Bloomeluga. Would literally make my Link Water amazing. I have all the raw materials for it, I just need a couple more heavy hitters/support, and Bloom fits that perfectly.

Next time when heā€™s featured just roll a single and youā€™ll get him guaranteed with that luck of yours

1 Like

Lol right? The luck is in my corner now, it hasnā€™t always been in the past. Rolled 5 or 6 packs on the Christmas egg with him featured in it, got nothin. I think 1 legend out of it all lol

Angelion
Scropio
Jaguar
Awaken my Suikenshi
Honerably mention Sobeking (such a boss)

1 Like

Suiken. Itā€™s the most OP thing right now.

Auro
Regalion
Triv
Bloom
Froggie
Tardi
Too many to mention

1 Like

Facts!

I have Deodrake and it kinda sucks. without hold ground it gets 1 shot all the time.

Satomi is better the Suiken imo

same here with Aurodragon. Iā€™ve only been playing 16 days tho but still it is one I really want

Iā€™d say Dracorosa because heā€™s basically Dr. Doofenschmirtzā€™s All-purpose-inator personified. Would also love Sui, Auro or Satomi.

5 Likes

Jaguardian
Deathgazer
Glaciaron
Gorgodrake
Tago
and all S + used in pvp :rofl:

1 Like

Haha all s+ used in PvP, same here.

Itā€™s like when a genie asked you what do you want and you reply

Everything below the water,
Everything on top of land,
And everything outside the atmosphere as well

I just want those 3 things :joy::joy::joy:

Goldtail coldfeet and deviladus

Ziberius , Santisrag , oniegist , centaur

Sorry for continuing this thread
The monsters I need are
Auto
Dracrosa
Cani
Runedrac

I played on my old account and it needs cani, flarevern, magmarinus, infernicorn, shiny kami, deathgazer, maggatsuoh, angelion, flocco, dusi, tricranium, novemdomina, and moku.

1 Like

How naive we were before Bastia :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I just want kamiwyrm and shadowswyrm though they are not the top mons but they are good old legends and lionheart too is in my favourites. If somebody can tell me where Can I get a kamiwyrm and shadowswyrm other then the shop.

Iā€™m pretty sure they are available to hatch in the regular egg pool