What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 2)

Two packs for this and botanic. First impression of Geoceron: S+ tier :star_struck:

6 Likes

I did 3 packs and got botanic and 5 duplicate legendsđŸ˜Ș

1 Like

packs 2 and 5

3 Likes

the thumbnail is perfect man! RESPECT

1 Like

First pack magic😍

2 Likes

Thanks mate

1 Like

Spent 540 gems trying to get Doomgoo. Instead got 3x Jasmine (which I already had), 2xBerry and Arcticlaws
 Also a 7star ticket. Then I rolled two rares and got Wraithcaptain 2x in a row
 Awesome display of simultaneous good and bad luck :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lets all be prepared for a whole lot of stun + doomgoo teams now

Oh yay, I love fighting teams that kills off my stun protection and then waits to die :slight_smile: so fun and interactive

1 Like

Doomgoo’s clone supposed to be at 1 hp, but not really
 which is so broken.

I think I just had the neo equivalent of that feeling when you find a $20 bill in your back pocket. This whole time I thought I had two mythic tickets but it turns out I got a third one without realizing it lol

4 Likes

Never fell dat

1 Like

It was better when you didn’t know, because then you’d find out when you’re desperate to use the 7* tickets on a particular mythic and you go to the shop to see how many you have
 realising you’re able to get it! However, now you will be more tempted to use them on a mythic you’re not as desperate for.

100% lol.

Either that or I’d miss it entirely and not use them when I really need to

0%

Momo is just about the only mythic I really want for a ranked team so I’ll be saving it for that. I’m done spending on neo, which means it’s probably the only chance I’ll have at getting those last three copies

Haven’t you said that before and then whaled for Prixis and Asmodia?

The last friendchest monster :muscle::muscle::muscle:

7 Likes