What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 2)

Fun times! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Yooooo you got a mojinator! Best mon ever! Congrats Exu!

1 Like

5 mojinators already! That’s the beginning of a robot apocalypse :robot:

1 Like

Three packs

9 Likes

2nd Pack

10 Likes

Poor me with no gems😢

5 Likes

First pack

8 Likes

One pack :joy::partying_face:

12 Likes

Forgot to send it here.

9 Likes

I’d like to apologize in advance for what I’ll do with this in pvp

13 Likes

This is my best hatch so far , Previously only 2 new leg monster and now I get 3 :pleading_face:

16 Likes

My recent hatches :smiley:

17 Likes

Today finally got Bloom after spending 500-1000 gems trying to hatch it over the years! Also got a bonus rainbow snek as “collateral”!

12 Likes

Numerically speaking, if the probabilities of obtaining a legendary in a festival rise, how is it possible that after throwing 520 gems I only got 2?

1 Like

It’s this neat thing called bad luck. I’m sorry you got it.

3 Likes

Mostly because the probability does not increase for however many times you hatch. You click hatch, it rolls the odds and gives your eggs, then resets so you always go in with the same odds. If you hatch 10 packs with a 4% chance to get a legendary for each egg in the pack, it doesn’t mean every 10 egg pack you have 40% chance for a legend out of those 10. You have a 4% chance for each and every egg, so numerically speaking, if you hatch 10 packs (100 eggs) then the odds are you get 4 legendaries. Sometimes you get more, sometimes you get less. That’s 400 eggs. You rolled 520 eggs, so 13 packs. Out of 130 eggs, you got 2 legendaries, so your “luck” from a legendary percentage gets to be about 1.053%.

This is definitely considered bad luck, but it also could’ve been worse. That’s how odds and gambling works, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but no matter what the House always wins more.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Not got the penguinator but got more effecient from him.

4 Likes

5 Likes