What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 2)

5 Likes

ggs. btw u are one of the people who has been on my friends list forever!

2 Likes

Where is the mythic i dont see it

1 Like

Unless being a cluncky mythic with no atacks based on ight atack stats …and still got full atack for whatever reason :joy: its a pretty good one for shadow link or one on one strategy.
Lets hope devs give him some defense boost tho

2 Likes

New baby :heart_eyes::heart:

7 Likes

Here

8 Likes

I’m a bit late but here are the spoils of my anniversary pulls. I only had 200 gems to my name (I might have forgotten to include a few of them but I can’t remember anymore, I also accidentally put in Cynthia)

4 Likes

YOU ARE ALIVE AXEL!!!
WELCOME BACK

3 Likes

Glad to be back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@SHIKAOTOKO and everyone u probably guy don’t care but I’m gonna say it because this thread is for this lol

First time Carmilla come out I fall in love with her , I had a few gems so I hatched 5 packs, didn’t got her, I hatch 5 more singles and got her, so happy, well in that night I hatched 40 more in singles and got her again(320 for +3), stoped because I only had 400 gems left, since that day I said: I’m gonna save all my gems for her , when she come out this time I had 1214 gems , I hatched until I only had 410(804 gems) only got her one time in the first pack lol , so I waited until shrine, when shrine came out I had exactly 500 gems and got 881, hatch all and didn’t got the last shard, after that I hatched a 10 gems paid pack(empy) and then I hatched 40 paid gems and finally got her last shard, I only have 40 gems remaining and need to save again but I’m happy afterall because I awake her, (took 2029 gems for awake) lol

9 Likes

I like the fast and instant disruption and also if you can bag a quick kill with fatal sting it gets Bloodfury, which does great damage even after one kill due to the full attack stat. Fatal sting got buffed pretty recently and it’s definitely better than before.

1 Like

Wait, you awakened it just below the average amount? You were complaining about your awful luck this whole time :joy:

1 Like

She is one of those s+ units I like. No stun immunity, high TU killing moves with slow TU low damage moves, can be controlled but not ignored or one shot with a non-piercing move. She is very well designed imo and I really hope she doesn’t get nerfed.

I don’t own her but she is in my top 5 mythics to pull and even awaken. Really cool design on second form too.

2 Likes

wait until the pics load bro…

3 Likes

Can u marry me? If u a man u can be my brother (ignore me I’m drunk)

1 Like

Gold banner skem :cry:

1 Like

Mythic #81

13 Likes

Actually forget to send this

13 Likes

Congrats bro

2 Likes

Uploading: Screenshot_2022-11-07-10-42-45-129_com.pockettrend.neomonsters.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_2022-11-07-10-42-00-137_com.pockettrend.neomonsters.jpg…

1 Like