What are your favorite looking monsters?

Since, this game has some of the best designs for a monster, so I would like to know which one is your favorite looking monster. For me, it is Astrogolem

8 Likes

I absolutely agree with you he’s beautiful . The colors are so pretty and the orange parts look like magma and purple parts like amethyst . I’m so happy that I have him.

1 Like

Tenebris is really nice:

3 Likes

Onigeist is my favorite

1 Like

Purple is your favorite color I suppose.:wink:

1 Like

I don’t really know I like all colors but purple is very pretty. I have amethyst stones and the color is fabulous.

Strange you didn’t mention Mojinator :flushed:

My favorite is Albakhan design

I think I’d have to narrow it down to these 3.
image image image

5 Likes

IMG_20190702_220943

I’ve posted in these threads in the past, I think with Phantomaiden. However, this cute monkey is something I adore.

3 Likes

yes Shiva has incredible detail and is very original too but I’m not a fan of aegis. His shield wings are weird.

Omg wraithcaptain is so pretty and I never realized until now the skull on his hat.Look at that evil grin.

1 Like

I love blightwyrm and XYZ. Massive fan of focalforce too

Nightlord was, is and will allways be the best looking monster on NM

Yeah he’s nice but not as cool as Astrogolem. Astrogolem has gem nipples (if you look closely) and cool horns.

Hellfox looks :fire: #biased

3 Likes

Guys include pics so we can compare them.

1 Like

My list is a little bit longer because there so many designs I love.
Pandamonium, Blacktitan, Kaerukenshi, Deus X, Kuraokami, Voidress, Dolphreeze(maybe my number one) and so much more I was too lazy to look for.

1 Like

Ultima and nova for me

Yeah, focalforce along with voidress is probably one of the best looking mythics.