Whale's Treasure Discussion

Level 1 = 20 tickets to get through all battles, 26 if you do the shortcut battle.
Level 2 = 50 tickets to get through all battles, 45 if you do the shortcut battle.
(Shortcut battles appear after the first 3 battles)

I always skip the battle on level 1 and do the battle on level 2. We have auto-play to get through level 1 quickly anyway so no need to do the shortcut. Auto-play works for level 2 very easily too, but it saved tickets to do the shortcut.

I asked the Devs to make the level 1 shortcut cost 10 or 12 tickets as soon as they added the shortcuts but unfortunately they haven’t made any change to it.

What about lv 3 scravenger?

There are no more shortcuts after the first two. Level 3 you must do all 10 battles, then you have the boss battle (toughest fight in each area) and finally level 4 you must do all 10 battles too.

So just 2 scravengers to save 5 tickets, Mh… I rather play all the battles.

I rather not play this event at all, its so boring

Auto play

Scavenger fights are harder and more fun though. That’s why I battle them

Guys i need help with joseph in deserted mansion, i miss only this battle to complete the event, but i can’t get it right mostly due to a lack of fire monsters. I’ll post my main monsters and i’ll be very grateful if someone gives me some tips.

these are my fire mons these are all my mons. I’m trying with this team rigt now

Go for OoO and use ur SE fire monster with sleep immune

1 Like

What DonT89 said. Maybe it’s possible to use OoO + Blazebones + Warca + Mechaviathan. Mecha 400s megabomb probably won’t be powerful enough for one-shotting but the TT will be handy before it sacrifices itself. 5th slot use Scarleguard and the OoO monster (water yeti) can reckless attack the awake enemy to kill itself off and bring Scarleguard in.

1 Like

I did it with 3 thlugs and the yeti in the frontline, ty both!

No problems bro!

is there a guide to farming the water monsters? or is it simply just refreshing the event until the monsters occur?

Written further up in this thread…

You have to refresh the map tons of times to make any of them appear. Seabite appears reasonably quickly but Tidalwhale is a bit of a pain and Seaviper even worse. Archeloth I don’t bother refreshing for, I just keep coming back every 10 minutes for the Seabite when I know Archeloth is available and eventually one of the times I will get the Archeloth to appear.

I know this is old but I was in same situation but finally managed to win by having death revenge monsters FL … they also happen to have death rolette so I was kinda lucky

1 Like

You beat Joseph with that?? Damn, mad respect. To this day he’s the most grueling fight for me by far, usually takes about 20 attempts, and there’s nothing there that I don’t have

To be fair I borrowed extra doomengin which helped a lot

Very happy. to have completed this event

2 Likes

Woah I am still stuck in finishing all 2nd levels

Fear the Deer

5 Likes