Digging for treasure?

having trouble in the horde event with treasure chests.

before last difficulty, battle 16 . when you fight against the 4 sanctiags ( plant, auto protect camouflage monster. i think thats what its called ). This seems to be a fixed team that you fight. So how do i prevent my team from being polluted by treasure chests? i dont care about the cocoon since those can easily be killed (lifeflip then reckless attack) it just the treasure chests that i cant get rid of fast enough. is there a way to prevent them from joining my team? i usually end up with tenebris and 3 treasure chests and then he gets killed with his clone :cry: and then my other 2 clone monsters die as well ( doom engine, and water bird ) before becoming usefull.

Nevermind, i changed my team and tried it again. Didnt encounter any treasure chest this time still lost. Still had a decent amount of bronze shells to deal with ( on my own team )
I guess if you kill Midasdragon fast enough there are no treasure chest?

Now, i guess my question is are bronzeshells entrance monsters and is there a way to better deal with them.

Midas gives 4 boxes when he uses explosive quartlet. Motordragon gives 2 shells in random places on entrance and steamhawk gives 1. Tinker gives 2 boxes in random places. With shells it’s either a case of backstab/cannibalize with your monsters or life flip then reckless attack

Estudio cada movimiento y anticipa el de tu rival

If I remember correctly, that battle has Lunartic, Solblaze, Lunartic, Solblaze at one point. Lunartic creates bronzeshells in your team as a 35% chance each time a new monster of yours enters the field. My guess is it’s this point where you’re losing a few monsters and getting unlucky with bronzeshells appearing.

P.S. @Dev_VKC I really enjoyed this battle (master lvl 16)! It was nicely made to be a huge counter to stun bomb teams at the beginning. My overpowered GoH strategy using Shiva + SE protector + Auro + stun bombs got destroyed the first attempt. I had to switch things up by adding Cyclozar into the team instead of the first stun bomb to get through all the camouflage and stun absorb/converter/counter monsters :slight_smile:

yes, there are a few lunarics. i jotted down some of the names of monsters i saw the last time. if its that guy causing all the bronzeshells. hes getting killed first the next time :slight_smile:

here are the ones i noted

– 10 –
Sanctisag x4,
Skyther,
Tygoron,
Drakozord Z,
Saberzor,
Leogeist,
Don Dollguini,
– 10 –
Armavolt
Leobolt,