Vorabook?

I’m trying to ue some legendarys but I’m not sure where to get vorabook. I also need crypto mid but don’t you just get him by playing valley of pyrimads?advice would be appreciated

Cryptamids can be obtained in the pyramid farming mission, they’re just quite rare. I’d recommend you put your spare tickets into this one because it’s super fast to do and gives you decent experience for your tickets. Omegamids are the ones you CAN’T get from this mission.

Vorabooks are found in various limited-time events plus also in the rare ingredients missions which cycle round. Right now it’s on “elemental dungeon” but when it goes to “super power up event” there’s a mission in there which lets you pick one rare ingredient between: Crystalmouth, Cryptamid, Vorabook or Omegamid. You can farm the first two of those from the standard missions so I’d recommend you always pick either an Omegamid or Vorabook. If you go to the rare ingredients missions screen you can see when that event is next opening… it’s typically every 16 days.

Does cryptamid drop in elemental dungeon?

Nope, you can try it in pyramids (ingredients section)

Thanks for the response

1 Like