Which is harder to get?

Hello.
Short question
Which item is harder to get?
Black Pirami-hole (the fallen pyramid) / monster book of Harry Potter (the book of demon) / piramineye (the occult antique)?
Or where else can you find?

Book or eye

Technically the eye is obtained in the valley (tho very very very rare)

So - Book IMHO

Are you hispan speaking? If yes let me know at PM.

Trust me when i say the book, its the hardest to get out of all of them.

Choose what you need! Every legendary needs an Omegamid so if you have many non evolved, absolutely go for Omegamid.

1 Like

Crystalmouth is possible to farm from the last mouth mission. It appears randomly in the fights and is hard to catch, but quite easy to farm when needed.

Cryptamid (eye pyramid) is possible to farm from the pyramid mission. If you were to put all your tickets into this mission you’d get it every 2-3 days on average (~1/20 chance). So it’s possible to farm, but can take a lot of tickets. Personally I use this pyramid mission to farm exp for hero rank as it’s very quick to use up my tickets when I just want to dump them and gives good exp. Hence, I find myself naturally getting lots of Cryptamids (currently on 98).

Vorabook is the rare ingredient only seen in some event rewards or here. It’s the rarest of these offered, but you only need it for some legendaries/mythics or secret skills. This is my personal go-to for the special ingredients mission.

Omegamid is needed for the evolution of practically every legendary/mythic in the game. You need LOTS of these, so it’s probably the best choice if you’re newer to the game or don’t have a few spare. We get these from lots of events (because we need so many) so once you’ve reached a point when you have all your monsters evolved and a few spare Omegamids then pick one of the others, or if you desperately need a different one then grab that.

5 Likes