Vainess - Why is she so high starred

Had the opportunity to play with Vainess today.
Super mega started i guess around 7 starts or more. (Blue starred that too)

However none of her attacks seemed that good.

One was ridiculous (maybe i have missed something here) its called Ritual VI. It sacrifices your own 6 star or above teammate.

Now I don’t understand how is this attack helpful at all?

Some monsters need good setup in a team when you cant charge bloodbath then this monster is dead weight.

You use her with something like Sanctallion that has Clone so it makes a copy, Vain sacks it to use Stun Revenge, next one comes in, makes copy, rinse and repeat till Vain has 3 kills then Bloodbath one shots the whole enemy team. Use this with a Give Turn monster and she can sweep through half the team before they blink.

1 Like

Clearing dead weight is good. Also with Eclipse or payback killer you can probably get a kill, so one ritual and then you have bloodbath charged enough to grab a 3rd and start doing some damage

1 Like

Well, let’s see the moves one by one:

Ultrablight is a standard attack. This is her only truly useless move, never use this one. Once awakened, it instead gains Power Slash, a lot more useful.

Payback Killer disables Death Revenge monster and also ignores shields/HG/defenses. Extremely useful against OP monsters like Tortogeist or Nebelronix/Cosmodragon which often come shielded.

Ritual VI (a reference to SCP-2845, which is what inspired the creation of this monster, look it up) is a really quick move that hastens the charge of Bloodbath, gets rid of deadweight legendaries (for example, a Motordragon which already used Swift Unwanted Friend and Double Repulse) and can sometimes trigger your allies’ revenge passives.
This last perk is very useful with monsters like Sanctallion, Cryokaizer and Solblaze (provided you have Lunartic as an ally), which can clone over and over and have powerful revenge skills.

Bloodbath is perhaps the most powerful sweeping move in the game, as it can potentially clean up four monsters at once even if you have only 2 kills. It does not pierce, and it’s vulnerable to Stealth, so it’s not a guaranteed quadruple sweep, and that gives you a better control of the monsters on the battlefield.

1 Like

WORST. MYTHIC. EVER.

2 Likes

@NMEGaryOak Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not but I’m not a fan either she/it is extremely powerful but sacrificing my own resources just to power up one monster is not appealing to me (cannabalize I like because at least it heals the rest of the team)

1 Like

He hates her because of Payback Killer lmao

First DR got needed by not being able to be activated by teammates, then two 5★ with Payback Killer were released, as long as a Mythic monster… Death Revengers really are the most oppressed minority.

DR spammers rise up

4 Likes

Ah lol got it thank you!

At the expense of sounding like a n00b

PAYBACK KILLER SHOULD NOT EXIST

I’ve seen a multitude of people in biweekly missions pair her with Sanctallion(never cryokaizer for some reason lol). Sanctallion can clone, while Void continuously rituals the oldest copies, triggering stun revenge on your own terms and keeping enemies continuously at bay as you rapidly charge Bloodbath. So aside from deadweight removal(an EXTREMELY important concept in high level pvp, where a useless monster hurts 10 times as much as a dead one), strategic timing of revenge effects can be another way for ritual to be synergetic.

1 Like

@DMG_Rocket dint get ur joke ROFL

2 Likes

If u have 6* cloning monsters , u clone them , ritual iv them quickly and start blood bathing with give turn . Once she starts sweeping , she destroys enemies .

In PvP though , u let Ur opponent charge it and knock it back next turn . Top troll :joy:

Wut joke

1 Like

Wtf are you talking about. She’s da best.

Yeah especially in pve where HG monsters are your friend and serve as easy charging

Wow amazing idea. :heart_eyes:

But Vainess doesn’t have stun revenge

Thanks for taking the time and explaining each in detail.

Here is a diamond from me :gem:

1 Like

Such a noob …

You kill the monster with stun revenge. Vaines doesnt need to have stun revenge