Una oportunidad por favor

Hello, my name is Alejandro, I have been playing Neo for a long time and they banned my account for using hacks, I am very sorry since it is the best account I have ever had and I would like to know if you could give me a chance, please, very recently time I emigrated to the United States so I can buy the game from the store.

I am writing to you on the recommendation of a friend, he told me to tell you about my problem, please I am only asking you for an opportunity that I promise to take advantage of, what happened was almost 2 years ago but I still have the code, greetings, have an excellent year and sorry for the inconvenience :+1:

If your account was banned for cheating then I don’t think there’s any chance of you getting it back. They can excuse things like people who used an unofficial version of the app but did not cheat. However, unfair advantage gained from cheats is not allowed. I recommend you start again. You’ll probably find you catch up to where you were in a few months. The fortune shrine we now have in the game gives us way more gems than we got a couple of years ago

1 Like