Ultra-Evolve Priority

Hello guys!

Which monsters I should ultra-evolve next and with what priority?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Nox, unwanted frienders.

Galvbane = Major Key

Galvbane is already ultra-evolved on his 1st form brother!

Do you want my help or not?

Z19 GaryOak

Brother, Galvbane in his first form is not called galvbane!

Instead of prioritizing them by how good they are, prioritize them by how much they would benefit from ultra evolution is what I always say. No need to shoot for nox, it’s probably not worth 500k silver, a mountain of fruit, rare ingredients and extra team cost just to get accelerate team and slightly better stats. Another example is Hydrablazer and Freezard. They’re already outstanding beginner monsters in their second form. All they gain from evolving is twin knock back, which can be better or worse than the regular one depending on the situation.

For epics, your absolute top focus should be sanctoise, since he gains purify and hold ground on his last form, both extremely essential support skills. After him probably do bloodclaw and yetiking, they both get hold ground. For super epics, you should start with esapidon so he can get stealth teammate, then do your survivors so they can get desperate double, and also Coldheart so he can pick up timestrike, not to mention he benefits far more than most from increased stats. Heck, do lunascend if he’s working out alright for you, stealth entrance is always a great thing to have.

My opinion may be slightly different, but take it for what it’s worth to you.

Evolve 2 of your desperate doubles (ventowyrm, gaiawyrm, gigawolf) and then pair those 2 with yetiking and maybe esapidon.

If you have a Moalith, then evolving the rest of your starters, and getting either a galvbane or a viridiziron would be a great idea.

Agree.
For about 4 monthes my FL as a begginer was 2 desparate double, yeti, and stun absorder. Very strong for start.
To upgrade it evolve viri from the starters first, as its a great FL for him.

That’s why I’ve stopped helping people on the forum.

Sorry,my bad.

Indeed,I missunderstood.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Z19 GaryOak

UPDATE: New monsters.
Which of them are good to ultra-evolve?