UC

Beyond lvl 200 atm at least have one sleep legend or a goldtail

at 480 no loses so far and yeah I got goldtail
But moph don’t have goldtail and is using sleep bombs for the same effect so as goldtail helps its not the only option

Just confirming something…

Is everyone using 1 ticket per battle?

yeah it’s 1 ticket per battle for me too… I’m wondering whether this was not always the case lol

What could you possibly use to get to 480

I imagine you need the following monsters (goldtail replaceable with two other sleep legends)

Goldtail + emeraldeon (sleep lock with deathmarks)

Goldtail + polareon (sleep lock with nightmare grips)

Gearog (Auto death sentence guy) - sleep bombs + purifier team

Atrahis + Nebel/Cosmo (create c. 30 dupes and let the enemy kill themselves)

Any other strats that work?

Rank 161, Emeraldeus power is unbelievable!

Are there any other nebel-combos? Due to lack of time I’ve never tried anything in UC, it’s the first time I’m really trying to get higher than level 81. I’m just able to create 10-11 duplicates of Nebel, but that’s not enough.
Thanks in advance.

Triple legendary sleeper ~ Goldtail Stormloch Shadowhunter.

Here’s me old school with Stormloch Shadow and Goldtail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRaT3E__Bgc

for an Emeraldeus video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mudc7nGHzg

If you use stun bombers and shocking entrance mons, you should be able to make 20 neb dupes without atra… you do need all of the stun bombers though (esp. the give turn ones to speed up dupe making)

Very unreliable strat that works c. 1 in 20 battles

I dont care the number of dupe, DR itself have silly lock RNG.
I mean really 3 DR for 2 HG monster.

4 dr for 1 hg always. That’s why I abandon it at all.

Beat first Gatekeeper first try, first time reaching this. Lets see how far i can get.:slight_smile:

DR is rigged. It always goes for a monster that closest to death (with the lowest hp or one that is asleep).

Dreamy entrance always targets monster that already sleeping.

Sleep all rarely or never hits a single mons, compared to pvp.

As soon as you charge bloodthirst/fury/crave or activate protect AI priorities to kill or knock back/repulse.

And now they nerf revivAl mons.

As a f2p I’m sticking to IC, SBC and Pvp as it’s clear gatekeepers gems are for those spending $$$ or lucky f2p who can’t sleep lock.

Thanks for your reply, that’s what I’m doing but I’ve got only mons with stun entrance and none with shocking entrance. So this not working for me. Also I dont have any sleep legends lol I guess that’s not worth the time then :slight_smile:

Just tried level 100 for the first time.

Came up against a team of 16 legends, of which about half were mega evolved.

That’s approx 172 ((13*8) + (8*8)) cost. My god. Three death revengers on the front line. Dirty.

Was going strong until my charged bloodthirst didn’t take down his stun revenger (who would have stunned my stun absorber, thus meaning their two timestrikers would have hit my protector… instead they wiped out 6 of my mons including my two bloodthirsters with two AoE attacks. Ouch.)

Re the revivers.

Was that ‘revive buffed mon with buffed powers’ seen as a glitch then?

Frankly that was the only point of the revengers. I don’t really see much of a use for them now. It was a fun little ability without being even close to OP (given the luck of who gets revived, and if you can even get the revive off - particularly with the reviver with HG, as he often gets killed by poison anyway). It was harmless. How strange.

I get this too. I only have one death revenger, but he seems to hit the weakest mon or the one with 1HP about 75% of the time.

When I get death revenge’d, it seems to hit my charged bloodthirster 75% of the time. 

Not every time, but certainly far more than it doesn’t.

I don’t know if I’m just unlucky, if it’s just confirmation bias or if it is rigged slightly.

I’m pretty sure it just takes the teams that people already have assembled in their slots, whether they actually use those teams or not. Or maybe they grab them from the pvp exhibition. Because I’m confident that 95% of the teams I see wouldn’t have a prayer even at 100.

Most teams I’ve encountered include revivers and death revengers, which I would guess are usually not massed for pvp. So that would suggest most are made for uc. It would be interesting to compare the teams people face with the teams that are actually used by those players

Right now my doom engine is carrying me in this event bevause i dont have the right monsters for this event to be more efficient.

So, just to clarify things. The opponents you get are the real teams people are using in this event right? If that’s the case, can anybody explain me why some people are so dumb to use bandedragon in this thing? If sleep is pretty much the only way to win here, why make it even harder for anyone to use banedragon while they dont have any advantage for using him other than to annoy other players? Poison doesn’t deal any damage so why else would you be using it?

Btw I’m currently at  level 380

Surprisingly, bane is actually effective up to somewhere around 161