The Ultimate Challenge Gate Keeper bug

Everytime I play “The Ultimate Challenge” the highest Level I can reach is 199.
Everytime I try to pass that Level (meeting the first Gatekeeper) the game throws me back into the main lobby.
This kinda ruins the event for me because I cant compete with others :frowning:
Is there a way to fix that?
Pls Help
friend code = 31076446
-Hannot

@Dev_VKC

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC I am experiencing the same issue this UC. Can you look into this it would be greatly appreciated.

!UPDATE!

No idea what i changed but now it works.

this has happened to me too. but i fixed it when i turned to data instead of Wifi.

same thing happened to me last UC as well. it only happens at gatekeepers.

Mine only works when I connett to wifi as opposed to data :joy:

Does the same thing to me for PvP

@SHIKAOTOKO @Killerdog With how many points and level floor as a minimum are needed for a top 50 in UC?

1 Like

It’s been that way for the last few times. The most recent one lvl 2000 would’ve got you 47th or something

1 Like

I am having the issue with UC200… I am on data and not WiFi… what to do…

/Yay…

Very thanks ,but… holy sh**it :confused:

1 Like

you are well on the way bro. just keep up your momentum.

1 Like

Yes thanks Eklypz, I’ll try to get as high as possible. I see you near around too haha, I hope we can get that crown icon :muscle:, or do you already have it?

i “should” have the top 10 icon. but Raghnius beat me with the same number of wins. :c

this was before the points system was revised for games after gatekeeper 2000.

2 Likes

There is no top10 icon in UC. The icon you get will change depending on the number of times you rank within the top 50.

Good Luck!

1 Like

:exploding_head::scream::sob:

2 Likes

I had this bug a year ago.
Because of this, I quit playing games.
I always stay at level 199.
Is there a way to fix this bug?
There is no one to help me in my country.
Plz help me

My friend code: 79227607

You where maybe using data instead of wifi you can’t gatekeeper on data you need wifi connection

I know a lot of players are experiencing a UC disconnect, end, and lose battle error. It has already happened to me 3 times!! I lost 3 tokens !!! and if I lose another one I’ll be out of the top 10 :man_facepalming:t3: @Dev_VKC

This doesn’t happen with gatekeepers. They don’t cost you any tokens. What you’re talking about is a separate issue to do with your internet connection

1 Like