Tridrakhan Rework!?

When I started playing this game, this mon was the one thing I really wanted to get. The moves venom p killer/s killer coupled with poison eater made it counter many mons with hold ground. However, its utility pretty much disappeared due to other monsters that surpassed it, such as

• Tagosenshi
    Poison coated plus assassinate, and a blood move. Camouflage for extra defense

• Albakhan
    Stun immunity, stealthbane, poison touch + assassinate.

• Gorgodrake

• Maggatsuoh
    Double poison chomp, Venom chrono killer (much more useful due to more overwatch + stun converter/counter mons), SOLO blood move. Double immunity

My suggestion for a rework

Abilities

• Champion entrance
  • Poison coated

Moves

• Protector Killer
  • RAW Sleep Killer
  • RAW Poison Chomp
  • Vengeful Recovery

What are your opinions on this?

1 Like

Too pushed. You can’t put Poison Chomp on a Roaring Entrance, and Champion Entrance is even more powerful.

All Tridrakhan needs is to lose Sleep Killer (and its dual version) in favor of something actually useful on a poison monster… and maybe more offensive stats.

4 Likes

@S-lovers once proposed for Tridrakhan to have Assisted Poison Eater. If that was to come true, perhaps at 130sec, he’d get a very considerable buff

2 Likes

Says the guy who awakened that poison mythic as F2P :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Sass by any chance do u miss tridraken in ur collection?

Whip’s poor damage is exactly what keeps her fair, and she’s a fully awakened mythic. But hey if you want to give me a Roaring Entrance Poison Chomp too I’ll take it.

Yeah, but he’s in the store and I have more than enough tickets.

Roar + poison is pretty rigged…(and in endgame asmodia has the opportunity to kill almost anything but as a fully Awakened Mythic she is pretty much fair)… tridraken needs slight buff…but not that huge…he is pretty decent as a poison stunner…maybe a small tweak on him would be great…

Her most powerful skill is absolutely Bow Out. Whip deals really mediocre damage for her statline: it fails to kill even standard attack legendaries most of the time.

We need Assisted Poison Eater on Tridrakhan! Make LINK Fire poison dominant

4 Likes

Yeah, not gonna lie: Bow Out should probably be 100tu. That said her SS is worthless, so it’s a give and take I guess.

Passive :
Agree with champion entrance(king gidhorah reference)
poison coated sound great but this is special ability from tago ,I will happy if this monster have union : attack boost (increase 50 -100% damage)

Active
ultrablaze -> element masacre or
raw poison eater /link double poison eater (this is combination from volcavenus and shiny tridakhan) or
Venom time strike

for SS : venom chrono killer sounds great

I will love this monster get buff.He is tier F in pvp and pve

2 Likes

He really needs a blood move to be viable so scrap the aoe and make it bloodcrave
About those 2 killer moves venom sleep killer is pretty useless on it so why not make it venom stun killer(hehe tis especially for nova :joy:).
And that’s about it
Edit- If we wanna spice it even more then stun immunity is a good choice for it.

3 Likes

Link Double Poison Eater also shouldn’t go on a Roaring Entrance, but I really like the Venom Timestrike idea.

For the SS I’d go with Venom Steathbane personally, which is way more useful for poison.

oops sorry, link double poison eater is ilegal for monster with roaring entrance.
and I am forgot champion entrance is bad for tridakhan.bcoz he will have 3 killer weakness :sweat_smile:

SS venom stealhbane ,very briliant :slight_smile:

Tell me why sleep killer isn’t useful on a poison monster? It’s pretty unique in that regard.

I think they wanted Tridrakhan to be a TK for poison teams but the reason why a blood move doesn’t work that well for him is because ideally you’d want to kill HG targets with it.

My suggestion: replace Ultrablaze(all) with Venom Slayerbane (RAW version would be even more useful), add Union: Attack boost as a passive and perhaps Swift Double Venom Timestrike as a SS. He now can 1 shot reliably and has more targets.

Many threads have been made for buffing this fella, so I think it’s time Devs did something about it.

1 Like

Poison counters sleep already so there’s no point adding sleep counters to a poison monster.

It has its uses though, great for killing Onigeist :wink:

Onigeist doesn’t have sleep killer weakness :wink:

SaSSolino is right about it being counterintuitive for poison teams but it’s the TK + poison design so makes sense there.

I really like the idea of union attack boost. Tridrakhan still doesn’t have a second passive. I’ve also always liked the idea of making it have tactical retreat, to make the most of the stunning entrance and for when there aren’t targets for its moves. I’d also change the SS to either swift venom double timestrike or swift venom stealthbane. Altogether that would make the monster much more playable but not anything crazy at all.

To be clear:

• Add union attack boost passive
  • Change ultrablaze for tactical retreat
  • Change the SS for swift venom double timestrike or swift venom stealthbane
5 Likes

I always forget that!

I legit though you were joking and didn’t want to get r/whooshed lmao

who?

2 Likes

Give Tridrakhan moves that target 3, it is a 3-headed dragon after all.

Ie Triple Venom Protector Killer
Triple Venom Sleep Killer
Triple Poison Eater

They should have enough juice to kill the third monster if the first 2 meet the appropriate conditions

Boom you have a reason to use Tridrakhan now

@Dev_VKC

5 Likes