Buff tridakhan

Tridakhan should have triple poison eater because it has three heads.

1 Like

Lol I said this here first already.

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem like there’s proper code in the game for a move that targets exactly 3 targets. There undoubtedly would’ve been a move like that by now otherwise

Give it venom chrono killer instead of ultrablaze

1 Like

Or increase its damn atk

3 Likes

I’d prefer Venom Timestrike, as it’ll make it’s passive somewhat worthwhile.

1 Like

Venom timestrike all !

Let’s count the tail too

1 Like

Venom Crescendo Strikes :eyes:

2 Likes

Venom poison eater
Don’t ask me why

3 Likes

Give him Poison Eater All.
It’s not like Poison Massacre: it hits all enemies and deals more damage the more enemies are poisoned. It should deal critical damage if 3+ are poisoned.

It isn’t really different from it

Poison Massacre only hits all poisoned monsters if you target (and hit) a poisoned monster with it, otherwise it’s a single hitting move, so Poison Eater All would be a better version of it.

What Tridrakhan really needs are useful killer moves: protector killer is fine, but why would you want sleep hate on poison? Give it stun killer, chrono killer or even toxic killer… and some extra damage.

4 Likes

Toxic Killer in a poison monster sounds hypocritical

I’m not a fan of it either to be honest, but he wouldn’t be the first monster to be weak to his own killer moves.

1 Like

Most chrono killers are chrono monsters

3 Likes

Even more hypocrisy

Increasing its atk or damage of its moves is enough for it and maybe chance auto poison

(Raizen, Searguard, Tygoron and Chromera staring worriedly in the distance)

2 Likes

I think tridakhan is similar to king ghidorah ,why don’t we add new passive like (union: attack boost) "if another Ally has same type as this monster ,this monster attack increase by 150%.or “change stunning entrance” to “Champions entrance”.

Change ulltrabaze to deicide or new passive “dragon slayer” deal critical damage if the enemy type is Dragon" or “slash all”

Change they secret skill to chrono kiler or venom timestrike

2 Likes

Dragonslayer will be op just give it poison coating and double poison eater with 100tu

1 Like