Trial Of Light

Finish all the three challenges . 

Surprise surprise , got the Cliocupid from the Expert and also the Master challenge.

Lolz lucky! I didn’t get one from any of the initial three runs but I’ll keep at it, I hear Cliocupid is pretty baller for an epic

I got stupidly lucky to beat master and got it so I was happy

I beat master 7x already and got no monster

It’s worth doing, it’s not only a good epic but one of the few that actually get noticeably better as a +9

I have the most ridiculous luck. Remember the trial of fire? With moltasmo? Well, I did the level 2 like a dozen times(wasn’t ready for level 3) and no moltasmo. Then I did this one, and then POW, success on my very first level 1. How does that work?

Finally got a +9 clio and 10 free gems so feeling good

Same so I’m happy :slight_smile:

How do you get monster ?!
How many time you gotta do it ?! I beal all three :expressionless: and got nothing

Its got a certain percentage of dropping depending on the difficulty you do. Its 30% chance for the hardest level, 15% for expert and only 5% for rookie. But it also depends on luck sometimes, I got it on my first try on rookie level and none so far from the countless tries on Master level.

On a side note, I was about to beat the Master level and I got a phone call. Picked it up and 3 minutes later when I go back to the game, the app restarts so just be-careful when doing these online events. Does this happen often, this is the first time its done this for me. I know for online missions you can still continue, is it the same for online events?  

Lochi and I both had something like this in the last event and you just get to restart the same battle you were on without getting a loss. I’m pretty sure it still took my tickets though

Yup took the tickets.

Man… Its killing me, im spending gems on the + bonus, now my clio is +5, after 9 try no clio for +6… no luck today

I got clio +9, if you do the 30 tickets one it’s pretty easy to get it, I didn’t have clio before and I got it 10 times on the 30 tickets one :smiley:

I just checked out the French Neo page they all think clio sucks lol

It’s only a bad choice if you have access to the stunning healers, and even then it’s still viable. And for an epic that’s pretty damn good.

I prefer a combination of both stunners and these

I already had a clio but I wanted to + it. Did the 30 ticket event 12 times so far ant not a single one >:( blood claw was like 2/3 but this event hates me

Ouch, 1% chance

Same thing here i already had clio and i’ve done the master like 10 times and the expert like 5 and haven’t gotten one. Pissing me off lol