[Torment]

Hi all,
I didnot want to necro an old thread so made a new one to discuss about this new monster idea I came up with!

Name: Arcanewyrm
Element: Shadow

Skills:

Arcane explosion : This skill deals shadow damage to all enemy monsters.
250TU

Torment : This skill affects one enemy . The skills of the enemy monster will have it’s seconds increased by 20%
100TU

Arcane Blast : This skill affects 1 enemy and has 50% chance to torment the enemy
160TU

Will power : This skill affects the user and makes its next damaging attack , a guaranteed critical strike
60 TU

Secret skill : Instant accelerate

Passive :
Fragile soul : For each kill made by this monster, it’s hp is reduced by 25%

Tormented death : When this monster is killed by an enemy monster, it applies torment to the monster that killed it. If it is killed by a friendly monster, torment is applied to the friendly monster instead

Speed: 48%

#Overpowered ?

1 Like

Devs are waaaay ahead of you.

1 Like

Monster Idea:

RNG King (looks like a sly Fox wearing napoleonic-era military gear and a crown, while riding a horse)

Passive: RNG Entrance: upon entrance, every monster on the field is either individually poisoned, slept, stunned 200 sec, or killed completely at random (excludes himself, enemies and allies alike who are killed by passive don’t count as kills and will not trigger slayerbane. Also stuns will be countered by stun counter, but not stun converter like Zeus’s entrance effect)

Passive 2: HG

Death Roulette 25 TU
Dreamhunt
Poison Eater
Timestrike

Secret Skill: Exit Plan

This would be madness, @Dev_VKC if you made this a monster I’d defintitly roll for it

2 Likes

Yes yes yes! I’m getting yogg’saron vibes from this :rofl:. But moveset isn’t RNG enough. My suggestion: passives: excessive force and insanity (monster targets a completely random monster on battlefield, even itself) active: knockback 50 tu, death wish 50 tu (1 time use) , vile rage 50 tu and bloodfury 50 tu. SS: link bomb curse ( explosion will trigger after 200 sec).

1 Like

Shhhh! It’s an original idea

Or we could have Instant party wipe that kills all monsters in enemy team and call the monster partyp00per :sunglasses::sunglasses::yum:

That probably means something new is coming up in like a month :wink:

There’s a hint somewhere on the forum.

:thinking:

I’m sure his referring to the profile pics of the devs, their usually spoilers for new releases coming

Monster name: NUTSY KOKO
THE CREATOR OF THE FIRST ONES

SKILL 1: can summon legendary monsters, mostly the first ones.

SKILL 2: 100second bomb, (critical and damages all)

SKILL 3: desperate all (critical)
SKILL 4: SUPREME ULTRANOX (critical)

SECRET SKILL: Can summon all your team monster that dive, *only ones per battle

Passives: holdground
Camouflage

I know this is beyond, but maybe someday, this monster of mine will be created by the devs. Hahah thanks

This one’s is nuts and on a Coco alright :yum::yum:

1 Like

That’s the supreme legendary monster, super hard to get. Hahaha

Dream on pal :stuck_out_tongue:

Or is the new dolphin legendary inspired by my torment ? What an honour !:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

They were waaaaaay ahead of you by several months.

C’mon don’t ruin it for me… :neutral_face::sweat_smile:

It was rumored over 2 months ago a skill such as your torment was coming.

Also I called a double chrono killer move many weeks ago somewhere in the forum. But honestly who cares?