To Ultra-Evolve or Not To Ultra-Evolve

So I recently acquired Deathgazer & Cryokaizer, but want to know if it is worthwhile Ultra-Evolving them. Deathgazer is currently my only Poison based Legendary (other than Cybereon with Poison Revenge), so don’t really see the need to Ultra-Evolve him since I mainly run a sleep/stun team.

Cryokaizer, however, might fit in my team better since I run a sleep/stun team with Cybereon, Stormloch, Rexo, Saintfeather etc., but is Risky Heal really worth the upgrade. Also, Stormloch being the only other Water type I run, would Assisted moves really benefit from this?

I would like to Ultra them at some point, but just not sure if I need to put priority on either of them at this stage?

First of all,congrats bro.those are good monster and in time gazer will become your favorite poison leg,I’m sure of that(he just need some assistance).
Cryo got all the devs could gave him and there will be no more buff for him in near future but gazer has a high skill time cost(TU) and all are complaining about that,so maybe the next update or the next after he gets some buff.
If you want my opinion, give your omega a rest,maybe you get better monster in next egg you open :wink:
Glad for you buddy
F2P Arash

If you are running sleep anyways, I suggest running cyro instead for stuns and heals. I got similar lineup but with sanctilion, rexotyrant, goldtail, and drakozord. Risky heal is great to pair with tanky holdground where even if you die you will have clones to back you up. Secret skill is definetely not worth the upgrade if you dont have other water mons to abuse it with but it requires too much planning. Think of cyrokaiser more of a support for stuns and heals.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.