Tips

Please give me some tip as I am a new comer.
(Hatch,Gameplay,leveling up,main story)

@Killerdog guides should help you, sorry idk how to attach them here

KD’s New Player’s Guide

This should be the main thing you’re looking for at the moment

2 Likes

Or this lol. KD’s guides will help you to build a team/strategy and progress in-game, but there is still more to it. Really, my advice depends on your focus. If you want to improve at PvE, I’d recommend trying a some kind of challenge or restriction(such as only using one element). This will allow you to learn to counter the challenges of PvE through trial and error, which is often the best way to get an intuitive understanding. Challenges such as my 7 trials may be a bit extreme for a newcomer, so try to start with something that limits your monsters, but not your playstyle, such as not using the online section, or only using a certain type of monster(like bird or lizard).

If you want to improve at PvP, I’d recommend watching pros battle. There are plenty of videos available, and they will help you to improve. You could even see if anyone is willing to battle, and I’m sure that a few people will agree

Well that’s a bit of a joke thread. You’re right about there being a lot of YouTube videos out there to help improve strategy.

2 Likes

Welcome Max. I know a little bit so here’s my advice.

In PvP the key is obviously to find monsters that synergise well and complement each other, but a lot of high level players don’t put enough focus on disrupting the enemy team’s synergy. Look to create deadweight. Leave monsters alive if they can’t hurt you, if they’re sleeping or if their TU is high (until later). Run stun protection everywhere!! Also purify too and you won’t go too far wrong.

Also be aware of FPS (fancy play syndrome) where your set up it’s so complex and tricky it needs the stars to align to work. Experiment with monster combos and see what’s effective. Trial and error will get you far.

Don’t worry about your win rate in unranked. It’s there for show for people who don’t like to experiment as much.

3 Likes

Very good advice for someone to reach the top 10

Very right, I think the community cares a lot about pretending a great win rate, and deep down that doesn’t give you, nor does it mean anything in the game.