Time zone changes

For me every event starts either at 1am or at 8am, which means I’m either asleep or already at work.
What do you think about some kind of rotating event starting times? E.g. This PvP starts for me at 8am, next PvP at 2pm, next at 8pm, then at 2am and so on. That way everybody would have a time where he actually is able to play because 8am for me means middle of the night for New York or midnight for eastern America. It could also be bigger or smaller steps then 6 hours, I think this would be easy to implement if the community would be into it.

For me every event starts either at 1am or at 8am, which means I’m either asleep or already at work.
What do you think about some kind of rotating event starting times? E.g. This PvP starts for me at 8am, next PvP at 2pm, next at 8pm, then at 2am and so on. That way everybody would have a time where he actually is able to play because 8am for me means middle of the night for New York or midnight for eastern America. It could also be bigger or smaller steps then 6 hours, I think this would be easy to implement if the community would be into it.

Absolutely right, for example this PvP started at 2am for me. Rotation is not a bad idea.

Completely agree, IC will start at 3:30 am for me!!! This idea is great

F2P Arash

For me everything starts at 8 - 10 am, but i dont mind losing the start of it. Rotations sounds good

wait a sec, since when we are in the same timezone habs?

2 years ago I was in the same timezone as you guys.

You are great at PvP,hope someday I beat you :wink:

F2P Arash