Thoughts on new mythic?

1 Like

The art looks sick. Closest thing to a cool Gundam character. Although not sure if he is a robot or wearing a mask.

1 Like

The audience needs to see the second form

Updated to reflect that

Design wise, it looks amazing. As for it’s moveset, it’s alright I suppose.

Wait… does this mean you can skip but they can’t skip your skip? This is soooo broken. I ain’t complaining tho…

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

1 Like

Good thing it has a lackluster move set to make up for its op passive

2 Likes

Holy moly. Doesn’t matter that it doesn’t have OP moves. All the other monsters in your team can be OP. That passive effects the entire enemy team. Same way as Regalion except more crazy because it’s just the enemy team!! This is gonna change things. Talk about controlling the match. He needs to be killed the moment he hits the field. Forget it, he has Hold Ground as well…Wow!

@Exu should be given credit for the design :wink:

4 Likes

Definitely quite similar designs, I’m impressed you remembered my post :slightly_smiling_face:. I won’t take any credit for the original picture but maybe I gave a seed of an idea with that picture!

1 Like

Same color scheme and amount of wings except it looks nothing like a dragon. I think it looks a lot closer to this:

I’ve been begging them to make Gundam style for ages. I want one with better colours then Gold and white though.

3 Likes

You already have bundam ok

1 Like

They need to use the colour scheme of Drakozord with a design like this.

1 Like

Next gundam inspired monster WINDMAYORimage

3 Likes

Skip ban needs to be chance skip ban. Thats ridiculous.

Lol so sometimes you go to skip and you get given the message “not this time ;P”??

5 Likes

Skip ban should’ve been part of time freeze all along :wink:

1 Like

D I G I M O N

I like the new sarcastic/edgy chris, keep it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah that doesn’t makes sense but what should’ve been with time freeze is: stun counter, stun converter, and roaring entrance (and its likes like champion entrance).

1 Like