Thoughts on Hawknight( New Mythic)

An awakened mythic?

Yeah S!Spectrefox can oneshot XYZ-999L (without Cobalt Coating) which has the same defence

Suspectrefox

I say we start a petition to rerame him

2 Likes

Yea. I hate that it can tho. Then it’s an earth element

Looks like the Devs are Elden Ring fans. To make it less obvious they were like “make it a hawk”.

As for the moveset… can’t decide completely if I like it lots or it’s medium. I really like the multi-use protect move but it’s something I’d want to see on a monster which really cares about staying a protector… not a sweeper like Hawknight haha.

@Dev_VKC The secret skill description is incorrect. It has a 100s restriction from start of battle, but doesn’t say anything about that. This is probably true for the other languages too.

3 Likes

Timecrush double badly needs a damage buff

1 Like

Protect in general should be multi use because of knock back on so many mons

I’m really interested to know what people think of this…

• Haneri is better
  • Hawknight is better

0 voters

Totally agree with this :clap::clap::clap::clap:

They have different objectives so think about how similar they are one is better at attacking the other is better at support. So the decision of who is better depends on how you are going to use it.

1 Like

It depends on how you play which one is better

1 Like

@Killerdog We can see the people who have voted and where they have done it?

No. I didn’t change the settings so they are default. Looks like Haneri has a big lead so far.

You said you were curious about what people think among Haneri and Hawknight . I’m curious to know which one you choose :thinking::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

I chose Hawknight because the 2nd form seems way better than Haneri (2nd form) at least to me
2nd form Haneri is dead weight after doing her job while Hawknight can guard and got a blood move.

1 Like

I chose haneri. At least she can be protected from shiny fox by bronzoids she creates. And what the difference between guard allies and protect teammates. It’s the same thing with a different name

1 Like

Oh guys thanks for taking the time to tell me what you have chosen and why. very nice of you

Guard Allies is infinite use (doesn’t get disabled by Repulse/Knockback)

1 Like

that thing is s+ ultra, with 81 speed it can do a sacrifice function, it leaves shields and revives perfectly at the end, using misty and copañia with poseidon is crazy, since it can only do the function of protecting or eliminating the protection in If it is necessary to leave shields, but that is not all, it has immunity to the pulse stun and excessive force in a double attack (I am the only one who sees its terrible power, what happens with that ss)

this indicates that the majority are interested in obtaining it and are lying in a vote