Thought's on BundleBlazer?

when i saw the name of its moveset, i thought we got a new mark monster. I was wrong.

A MUCH better way to do that is with Jackalhotepā€™s switch friend. This monster canā€™t work as entrance control in OoO front lines. Itā€™s way worse than all alternatives and these days OoO is countered a lot of the time so your team needs a backup plan, which this monster doesnā€™t offer.

I got an idea ā€¦ :bulb:

I think heā€™s better then Jackalhotepā€™s but his only problem is that he is slow. if he had something like 70 speed he would be amazing. I already thought of so many combos with him but due to his speed those combos wount work.

A monster called ā€œBundleblazerā€ released with a moveset that only a stoned person would come up with. :thinking:

Iā€™ll bet someone $420 devs coded this guy into Neo on 4/20

5 Likes

Company was probs like woah that last guy was quite goodā€¦ You canā€™t go around giving out good mons without getting some cash from it. Why not give something only Mr. X seems to think is a good idea.

1 Like

I think this monster would have massive potential if the self sacrifice was just a one time use. That way you can give it to your opponent and then it canā€™t be given back.

Then your opponent makes a choice each turn; does it take out itā€™s own monster, give itself bronzeshells etc. Best of all you can still use Stun and sleep and Bundle is unaffected so your opponent must still use it.

The only thing you would have to do is take out mons with cannibalise and backstab and this thing would cause carnage. Unfortunately, they can just sacrifice and give it back. Could be an interesting meta if it was tweaked slightly and there were some more parasitic mons like this

I can see a midgame with this guy, frostmoroz and dusicyon working out. You summon some shells, you use them as food, and then you pass it to your opponent.

Thats a good point. If it cant be passed back.

So, give it Tholid and a 300s self death sentence like Ankou has and make it so ur opponent cant pass it back

That is the issue I have with itā€¦The fact it can be passed back. At least itā€™s going to be good canabalise, and backstab food.

Thats some expensive and useless backstab food.

You need backstab food to be incredibly fast and useful (shadow, cyclo, apollo, tallo) or have a useful passive or be 1 cost.

A 10 cost backstab that brings 0 to your team is basically making you have a 196 cost team.

I meant if somebody gives it to you. I wouldnā€™t put it in the team to canabalise. :joy: Thatā€™s nuts!

Ohhhh gotcha. So if someone was dumb enough to give you a 10 cost shell you would backstab it as the counter to it.

Sorry lol. I should have given you more credit.

Ya know - if it knocked back or killed a target and replaced it with bundle it would be worth it.

What are u talking about? That monster is designed to give to the other player. To screw them up. If itā€™s handed to me during battle I would get rid of it with canabalise.

1 Like

I misunderstood you before. My bad. We on the same page now.

You meant the counter to bundle. I thought you meant how you woupd use bundle.

All good fam.

Just going to say that if a person has this in their team, its going to be sticking around on the field for a long time if there is no removal for it.

Oh I see. Although Iā€™m still confused what you meant when you said:

Do you think somebody is dumb if they give the opponent a 10 cost shell AKA bundle?

I meant if someone was dumb enough to waste 10 of their own team cost to give the enemy a shell.

Motor - 16 cost, 5 shells
Midas - 13 cost, 4 shells
Oro - 10 cost, 2 shells

Bundle - 10 cost, 1 shell. And it can come back to you.

Thatā€™s 10 cost, 3 shells to you.