This Post Will Get 0 Likes

I think you just lost any right to complain about leaking DMs

3 Likes

Yeah that’s fine you can leave Squinty’s screenshot up. I won’t be using that team again anyway and my spot is secured

Was about to leak a really toxic dm from him but this convinced me not to

1 Like

14 Likes

Someone fact check all these people who are lying about not having poseidon

The work is done. I have used black magic to delete poseidon from my collection

2 Likes

2 Likes

As you can Poseidon is not highlighted

2 Likes

This is probably against the forum rules

1 Like

x2 :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Cite it and we will see.

1 Like

This was the one I used for ranked so I’d rather ppl see this one. It’ll be outdated because poseidon and/or myst are almost guaranteed to be nerfed and then we’ll have a new restriction list

2 Likes

What’s all this duck n squinty quarrel about ? Or is it just fake joke ?

One of us is joking. Squinty is totally pissed that I liked Gary’s post even though I’m one of the scummiest poseidon users out there. It’s safe to say I needlessly escalated it after that

One of u always does but that earlier convo is so confusing between u 2 .
Whole universe knows u used Poseidon :thinking::sweat_smile:

Ah I see , every best friend is enemy later . Alright

Yeah idk. Squinty genuinely believes I was trying to convince people that I don’t use poseidon and that I was trying to pass it off as a joke after he called me out on it. I was assuming this entire thread was a gag since it was Gary fishing for likes but apparently telling a lie as an obvious joke is crossing the line.
Squinty can feel free to correct anything he thinks I’m misrepresenting

1 Like

Being one of the worst does not equivocate to ranking 2nd check your statement here.

I meant worst as in one of the scummiest (I don’t think anyone can argue with that). Fine, I’ll edit that so no one will misinterpret it. Anything else to add?

1 Like

So you admit you’re trash?

3 Likes