The ultimate challenge

I say we on mass don’t play or buy any gems during this period :joy:

haha I’m down

I don’t buy that they didn’t expect people to get past 100 why would they put gatekeepers at such ridiculous levels?

The main issue is that there are only limited and/or abusive strategies to get far and there’s not really anything else. The majority of monsters and moves are rendered completely useless.

I’m getting rob and then calling it a day probs. I mean I have atra but I just don’t have the time
I’m getting rob and then calling it a day probs. I mean I have atra but I just don’t have the time

I cba to try for top 50. Maybe 100, but i only really want the monster i could always bonus it myself.

Godfeather tactic is working so far…guaranteed wins in some battles…

I reached 171 last challenge. Probably not doing that again.

what’s the godfeather strat? I got one and I wanna get the mon really bad!!

Bite

What if the enemy has a stun absorber, you do stun bomb first right?

Do you need atra and Nebel or is there some way to use just atra?

clear first the stun absorber or knockback and let your monster die and then stun

It’s not that simple. Feather is weak to poisoners and most teams have that. I do it another way…

Not only that. You also have to account for the poisoners, stun immunity mons and massive stat boasts the enemy team has. I found a way around it though utilising feather :stuck_out_tongue:

How? Could you summarise it plz :slight_smile:

Basically stun bomb the front line into oblivion, get atra to cannibalise itself and then bite the monster with the lowest turn time.
Either that or stun most of the front line and then use rexo to kill the one with the lowest turn time

Is that how you do it? it would be fine for you because i assume you have rexo, atra and nebel.

I’m at 81… It should be enough for top 3000… Tomorrow i’ll try for 101…

Currently up to floor 71. Starting with a Narpike, stun bomber and 2 400 sec bombers. Usually the narpike gets killed with the first attack all hit, Archhalo comes in and stuns, as well as the stun bomber from the front row. Followed by another stun bomber and a stun absorbing tank. Now you can easily wait until your 400 sec bombers are ready, hold ground is not an issue since the poison revenge of Narpike. At least half of the enemy team is gone now. Stun revenge or stunning entrance is absorbed bei the protector. My team continues with a Sleep all/Sleep bomb monster, a give turner and polareon, trying to use nightmares grip but at least getting his bloodcrave going. Next two monster are death revengers. Last 3 of my line up are sarcrifice summon guy, Shadowlance (Throw/Timestrike) and necrowing. So whats left of the enemy team gets either timestriked, i can cill with with throwing or necro gets the job done if its a sleep/protector. For me it works just fine so far, if there isn`t a sturn absorber in the starting 4 of the other team. I guess, 71 should be enough to stay in the top 3000.

I feel that floor 100 would be the threshold for top 3000. Keep in mind that thousands of players would be participating so there is more competition.

Nebel’s one of the few legendaries I don’t have actually, so I generally rely on stunning most of the front line and then using dream hunt / rexo to polish off one monster at a time while the rest are on 2000+ turn times

Right now i’m in the top 200. I’ll just wait and see at which point i’m at risk to drop out of the top 3000.