the strongest player

Lemon: Unmatched in terms of teambuilding. Probably the best from a planning and synergy perspective

Killerdog: This may be primarily PvP, but his knowledge of PvP, PvE, and just about everything else is impressive

Dont89: If you want the strongest player, here you are. Nearly every useful mythic fully awakened, every legend at +9. I shudder to think what someone like Lemon would do with his collection

Loki: I may not like him as a person, but his rise has been very impressive. He excels at taking players out of their comfort zone, attacking the meta at its weak points. Hard to ignore the account sharing, though

Mr. X: Lemon’s opposite. Instead of teambuilding, varying his strategies over time, he perfected his actual gameplay. Once he was in a battle, his skill was nearly unrivaled.

Duck: A force to be reckoned with. Maybe if he stopped leaving the game for a few weeks, he’d do better. Seriously, though, his improvement in the last year or 2 has been incredible. At the current rate, he may be unmatched within a few seasons (probably not, though)

GMagic: The newest mod more than earned his place. A major contender most seasons

Honorable mention to Lochi, for dominating the early meta. Sad to see him fall so far, not that I was around back then

9 Likes

Top 5, in order:
Unown
Josuinho
Mr X
Duck
Lemon

Picked for their team building skills, excellent decision making during the battles and consistent success on PvP leaderboards. I don’t think there’s anyone else who comes close to these five.

Others have done well from having OP accounts, borrowing accounts, building unoriginal things, other stuff like that or they just don’t have the same quality of decision making as these guys. I mean no disrespect to anyone not on this list, plenty of people are worthy of credit but I think it’s these five who should be celebrated most under the criteria I set here in my post.

4 Likes

@GMagic
@Unown
@squinty1880
@ILAGaLOT
@LemonSqueezy
@Josuinho
@ItsSherlock
@Yakuza

In no particular order

7 Likes

It’s top 5 strongest players not most annoying toddler

10 Likes

Others already described why so I’ll just put the names:
Josuinho
Duck
Lemon
Unown
Mr X
Squinty (Not one of the current strongest but I believe that he can be, amazing team building)
Gmagic

Gary is annoying to face after he perfected RL admit that :unamused:
@ToNdEuSEnCaRtOn the strongest token spammer in the current meta that I know

6 Likes

I would also like to give the best players by fields
1-greater team creativity: @LemonSqueezy (I intend to remove the title when I get more stuff on my account in a couple of years😉)
2-biggest and best collection : Without a doubt, the person who has achieved the largest and best collection is @DonT89
3-better decision making: kingstun(with his name currently, el pollito pio) (It’s hard to say, since I haven’t played neo since the beginning, but I have for several years, I can only comment here on players I’ve faced)In addition to being in the top 10 for more than 20 seasons, and getting 1 recently, he is the one with the best decision-making of those he faces (I consider that I have a very good decision-making and it is ridiculously superior )probably the strongest player currently
4-best pvp results:mr X without a doubt
5-best pve player:hard to decide, many people are good in this field, @SHIKAOTOKO It would be the one that I would opt for

3 Likes

If we talk about strongest players we need to make a clear distinction between old Gen and new gen. The old Gen did pioneer work but the game was far less complex. The new gen had the advantage of building on the work of the old guard but made the most out of all the new possibilities.

So I will start with the old gen:

1.) Toru: Most of you will not know him but whoever plays stun lock walks in the shadows of Toru who made the first > 95 % win rate team. I think somewhere on YouTube there are still videos of him. He destroyed other top 10 players with absolute ease. In the first year of the game he was considered some kind of Demi god.

2.) Hidan aka GGMadara: Uncompared to this day in terms of decision making. Inventor of several completely broken strategies and the guy who forced the devs to implement proper testing before releasing new stuff.

3.) NMA Alucard: Hidans Twin in mind. What hidan was for decision making, alucard was in terms of teambuilding. Completely dominated everyone for two seasons with AegisBlade, then - when nerfed - followed up straight with ZibGazer (together with Hidan). Didn’t have the temper of Hidan so often overlooked.

4.) Tyrone: Famously known for misspelling monsters (zibarius), Tyrone was the first CEO of Frontlines, Nightrider, Zibkong and Frost + Soul were one of his most famous and soon to become all time classics. Probably the guy who got the most FL combos nerfed.

5.) Pro! later known as Kei: Longest period of dominance in this game before mister X arrived. Kei was a frontrunner par excellence. He won with the first half of his, then brought his advantage over the finish line.

Honorable mentions at this point to Saul, Tjaine, Michael N, LightGM, Buck and Zard.

New Gen:

It’s tough to choose but with a bit of bias the first to mention here is @Unown. He was so good that “See, I beat Z19 Ante - see, nobody cares” became the forums most famous meme for a time. Great Guy, Great mind and probably the best mid game player of all time. He’s like a spider happily letting you walk right into a trap, patiently waiting for his prey .

2.) Credit where Credit is due: Mister X. The most dominant person of the modern Era. Most top1s, longest win streaks, highest WR with more than 50 matches played (100 % lol) and the guy who made the most annoying strategy ever famous: AP Spam.

3.) Josu: Sacrificied more number 1s for personal dignity. Like a Samurai took pride in the attitude to rather not get first with a strat than to go with the masses. Made Motor famous again when everybody said he’s dead, made Void look absolutely broken, invented Haze. Also a great guy. I think I’m in 1:27 against him in ranked PvP yet there’s one match between us on his YT channel: His loss against me. That tells you a lot.

4.) :lemon: No words needed: The man, the myth, the legend. Nobody got top 10 that often never using the same team twice. Nobody is this creative and Lemmy is without a doubt the nicest guy I never met. It’s ridiculous. Any list without him is severely flawed.

5.) Now it’s getting tough but I‘m gonna pick @NMEGaryOak here: Gary is often overlooked but I admire his attitude of building a team like a master craftsman. In a Time where everybody jumps the bandwagon of the newest meta ■■■■, Gary since countless seasons works on perfecting one team. He has targeted specific myths for a specific spot in this team. Every monster serves a purpose. If I had to name my favorite team ever, it would be Gary’s rock lock team.

A few honorable mentions here as well:

• Ducky for his dedication and improvement over time in PvP. Amazing at analysing teams. Would have made the list if he wouldn’t have jumped literally every meta bandwagon.
  • Dracarys: An F2P genius. Made my favorite Cani Teams.
    @GMagic: Facing his teams is like running into a brick wall
    KD: Suffers from PvP not being PvE but is a prime example of how strategy can beat pure fire power. Also built the most successful OoO up to this date.

That’s it for now :relaxed:

10 Likes

Easy peasy. Lemon’s the goat

6 Likes

I’m your favorite player’s favorite player

5 Likes

Don’t be so hard…15 at least…

1 Like

This is the most beautiful thing a person has said to me here🥺 thx for ur words

2 Likes

I’m sorry for you. This forum should be more positive. There’s no doubt that you’re a skilled player

3 Likes

Einstein just liked my post. Props to him for still being active

3 Likes

best top that I have faced :muscle:
josuinho
lemon
duck
magic g
K.D🐶
Wro Ache
Pollito Pío
Daniel
Yakuza
Gary

Other very good players who can be the great competition for these
squinty
God Zeus
sherlock
dracarys
dont89
Sherlock

It is also important to recognize what @TNCGodZeus has achieved by doing several seasons ago, staying in the top 10 for a long time in a row, he has already done it 10 times if I have more knowledge, creating and innovating strategies and equipment, he is one of the players I respect the most and better at decision making🙌

10 Likes

@3iNST3iN Is the guy who teached me neo from the start , hope we all stayed together in xMx .
Top 5 in PvP idk but hey fr Me the best players are
Duck ,Loki,Arjuna,Daniel ,Zeus

4 Likes

Haha I’m wondering what you mean by this?

Of course it would take a fellow OoO lover to have noticed this! Got top 10 I think more than 5 times with OoO :smiley: Someday one of us needs to get 1st with OoO, so it can have a proper mark on the history of the game!

2 Likes

Is that from 1-5 or 5-1? I’d either disagree with me being above lemon or me being above everyone except for lemon :joy:

2 Likes

@TNCxXchaosxXf2p y @DonT89

Thanks for the mentions =)

2 Likes

Big love for u my brother u could be a top 10 player easily if u proposed it🛐

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the names of the old greats. :pray: Been curious since then and who created those famous FLs