The PvEers

The title says it all!

Here, all the people who like PvE and/or don’t play PvP can discuss the storyline, quests, and their journeys to defeating Tiamat.

I’ll start us off:

What were your first thoughts when you first set off from Orlen? What was your fourth arkadion? Is there any arkadion you were particularly fond of? 

1 Like

My first file I had four gear hounds from eggs(didn’t get the fusion tho) and I thought they were the coolest arks ever!
I was a bit of a noob back then…
But I chose glazio because in pokemon I’d always choose the water starter(squirtle ftw), and I won a fire samurai thing from the first egg.
Next to my gear hounds I won a marspin and blazewing from gold eggs(I was at like agramis and they were OP at the time XD).i thought I would be able to beat the game with just those arks.
I’m pretty sure my third(non egg) ark was a sanders or a sea spike thing.

NEXT TOPIC: who was overwhelmed(like me) when they just got the game and saw all the awesome looking unobtainalbe arks?

1 Like

I was like omg this is amazing. My first one was subzeratops (got him after defeating the guy with the skywing near the start). He was my first egg only ark on my original save file. Back then when going up to defeat zephys he was too good. When I found out he was an OM I was so thrilled to get one through an egg

Next topic: what were you first thoughts when you finally got an omegawyrm from farming the hatchlings?

1 Like

I never got an omegawyrm. Hahahaha! But, uh, I imagine I’d be elated.

1 Like

I was pretty hyped. Especially because it was A ranked and I got a grade booster at the same time. :wink:

Did anyone else kinda skip the dialogue when u beat aburous(?) and kept stepping on the wasteland and trying to kill dahag

1 Like

Lol, I didnt know the dungeon thing went down then up in wasteland and after a couple hours I rage quit game for a few days… Then I came back on and realized the staircase was in a different spot so I would try it. I got successful!

And arborus, i read it but got very cocky and proud of my extremely op at the time twigster and thought “Invincable? Haha! Nothing can beat my twigster!” And horribly failed many times before I again rage quit… I raged quit alot in the wasteland lol

Next topic! Was it extremely hard for you to beat zephys? For me it sure was because I didnt pay attention to quests and farming and I had alot of majestic water types… Like more then half my team was water types… Yeah it was unpleasent

1 Like

My first ark after frostkit was gryphon! I was so excited i thought that it was very strong ahahah . Then i found A grade goldenhorn in golden egg. I was like… :o  :o  :wub:  :wub:

1 Like

Haha lucky, I remember I really wanted gear wolf and I spent like 35 dollars on gold mission eggs and didn’t get a single one :frowning:
I’m pretty sure that I beat the game with only two nine star arks…I didn’t even have don penguini either.

Next topic: who was like ERMAHGERD :0 when they had to battle that ark wing and thought it would be like a catchable ark.

1 Like

I thought I could catch it but when the got them bonus actions, he wiped the floor with my team. I had to come back when almost all my arks were level 60 to beat him. He was really strong.

1 Like

Next topic: how did everyone do on their first OM? Did u win?

1 Like

Well my first OM was minoblast. He was pretty difficult to beat but my omega and others got there eventually. Again thanks to subzeratops as well, he was a major help during the mission. What about you master?

1 Like

Ha my first OM (I beat) was osiriswyrm. I was pretty happy because it’s poison eat move was really good in PvE, it’s pretty good with Octoneer in pvp now tho…

Who here remembers that snowstag mission and then hated it when all them yetigoi came to steal ur food

1 Like

Ikr! The snow stag wasnt to hard but then I got really scared when yetigo came. Then I realised, its all free exp because they all did suicide XD

1 Like

My first OM was a fail. << 

AND YES.

Who remembers the language of the flamurai?! AKA Japanese. 

It made me grin when I first saw their battle cry. For those who don’t know, it’s “konnichiwa” and “sayonara” ^^;

1 Like

Lol!!! Thats there battle cry? I dont remember that, but seeing this, makes me laugh XD they basically say “Hello! Goodbye!” For a battle cry lol.

Next topic: Dat first starter evolution. I was so happy and was shocked how early it evolved. I thought it was op as heck but later learned it wasnt Suuuuper op like I thought…

1 Like

I had frost kit and didn’t even noticed it evolved, it looked so similar. I thought it only had 3 evolutions but then realized it didn’t…

1 Like

But the baby is so much fluffier and cuter… In the time I spent farming frostkits I could have gotten another omega :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I still get super excited when my arks evolve. 'Specially my sanders.

1 Like