The mad cow special event

I really like this because it says that I can be retried to claim another reward. Anyone can be a winner with dedication and I really really like the idea.
It* can be retried

I really like this because it says that I can be retried to claim another reward. Anyone can be a winner with dedication and I really really like the idea.
It* can be retried

You say that now, but just wait until you’ve been trying for 20+ hours and still haven’t gotten one.

I’m 0-2

I love it when the stairs are easy to find. On that note I’m 0-4

It took me 3times but I got the cow z)
Techie man, it took 1:30 hours not 20+ hours ;;3 it’d be aweful if so lol

I’m sure some got it in under 30 minutes, it’s all about the luck of the draw. I know people spent 20+ hours trying to get the prize the last time there was a special mission.

Yup, I still haven’t gotten it. Has it been confirmed that it’s a berserk ark?

Yes it is berserk.

It is x) mines is already lvl 80

By the time I get to main boss I don’t have enough arks to fight

Use a good stratergy ;:wink: I chose the simple shadow technique

Arrrrrrrrg why am I so unlucky. Completed this OM 11 times now and still no annoying cow.

That’s my issue I don’t have a strategy, my arks are all random

So what is the difference between this event and the others? I

am not following the whole complete as many times as you want, wouldn’t

that be getting the tiny little bulls many times to and create it? Just wanting to know.

I believe someone said to only try OM after you finish the PvE story/get lvl 99 arks. Otherwise you’ll be having a tough time.

You have a point, but I don’t really know, sorry. I’m not too big of a OM person myself haha.

Yes, you repeat the OM and get the pyro bull to make magmahorn, as many times as you want.

Similar to the chillqueen event

So your saying that if I went in currently and grabbed the three free bulls you get on the levels,

I go out and then go in again and get more three bulls? Just wanting to make sure,

because I did notice the amount of tickets to get in was higher this round then the others.

Sorry for the question, just confusing to me since I haven’t done OM much.

It means u can get the last prize as much as u want

No, not three more.

You’d have to beat the boss to get the last piece.

And you can beat the last boss over and over again to get the chance to get the last piece
No it’s understandable because this only happens once a season

Oh okay thanks for explaining it to me.

I get it now. I guess that seems like quite a nice thing

to do once a season. c: