The Carbonara topic

thats what carbonara is, spirals explanation is :ok_hand:t2:

Hi z19 members when is the next pvp? :slight_smile: I want to try my new poison team against one of you.

(Or didnā€™t you eat enough carbonara to strengthen up? : )))

what?, i cant hear you down there :v
Ice can help you, he drops points like a little bitc*

Sorry my English is not that good. Did you mean that Ice is not good in pvp?

ice sucks overall, but he drops to 0 points for easy wins

Lol:) You have to be more nice against your clanmates!
And ā€¦ Why do you want me to fight against him? Or donā€™t you dare? Okā€¦ I understandā€¦ No problem. Eat more carbonaraā€¦ : )))
Btwā€¦ I am from the Netherlands but I never heard about carbonaraā€¦ It seems not popular hereā€¦

you know what, dont mind about anything i said, just give me your line i id so i can fight you

Never heard about carbonara? Go back to your snow cave

Z19 GaryOak

#buffcarbonaraĀ 

Did we ever settle this argument?

Dude Iā€™m still here. I just donā€™t want to discuss anymore in something I already won many many times :wink:

1 Like

Wait so you declared yourself as the winner, because no one else would? Ok thenā€¦

Unless retreating is called winning then he totally did.

Iā€™m not retreating Iā€™m just know the real way to make carbonara, thatā€™s it. Iā€™m Italian and I live in Rome where the carbonara were invented so thereā€™s no reason to discuss about different recipes of carbonara. There are variants but the ingredients are all the same.

Well you were no where to be seen for months so I call it retreat

Call it whatever you want but you canā€™t argue about the recipe of the carbonara. Itā€™s like arguing about the recipe of a mojito, if you use different ingredients it is not a mojito but could be a good cocktail.

" It was described as a Roman dish, when many Italians were eating eggs and bacon supplied by troops from the United States." -Wikipedia, google, and numerous other websites.

• GaryOak, I therefore name you the official supplier of Carbonara and know, without you such
    delicacy may have ceased to exist.
1 Like

Ahahahah thats funny