Thanks dev for reducing the number of battles

Thank you very much, for making us get the rewards faster, now players who don’t like pvp very much are not required to play and get 120 long and difficult victories, it is also positive for the youngest of the game, so again thanks

6 Likes

4 Likes

Wow, this is excellent for me! I often stopped at 60 wins because 120 was too much effort to do and the jump from 60 to 80 between the gems and rare gems made it feel like a good time to stop.

Now I’m getting baited into doing 100 wins. It’s cheeky how these things make us play more but it’s all for my own good so can’t complain

2 Likes

Last time I was bored to go for 70 wins. So I stopped at 60. U get only a se potion after 10 wins. Now it’s awesome

1 Like

Exactly guys, now when you are 60 Victoriesyou will look at a legendary potion to 10 battles and you will say "Oh my god it’s only 10 more, I can’t lose that potion and it will be easier to get to 100, this is excellent

Lmao another annoying ap

1 Like

This one looks a lot more balanced to be honest. 6 cost means it needs to be worth something. Ascension all is probably similar power level to healing revenge… so the +4 cost over Meatoid is simply for repulse. Not totally worth it if you ask me. Meatoid is brilliant so that’s a harsh comparison but it shows that this one isn’t brilliant, simply fine.

If we enter a sleep meta then this will counter it. It’s also OoO protection. That’s its niche I reckon.

1 Like

I like this guy, He provides brilliant resources at only cost 6😍

1 Like

Just wait until you guys see the black, Asian, Indian, and Latino rockoids that are coming down the pipeline :eyes:

7 Likes

Btw @Dev_VKC why is that rockoid’s design looks so cheap

1 Like

I agree. This is a good thing. Many people don’t have much time to play PVP.
Although I have a suggestion. The same way this change is good for those who don’t play much pvp, there should also be benefits for those who, on the other hand, play it a lot:
If you’ve already gotten all the PVP rewards and you keep playing, eventually you will get 1 gem or a fruit every certain amount of RP. I think I’ll be good to increase this 1 gem to be 4 gems and this normal fruit to be the golden one (the one who gives you 10 training points)

3 Likes

I think 4 gems is a bit excessive but maybe increasing it to 2 gems every 40k rp and the golden fruit every 40k. btw I would’ve gotten 32 gems froms the bonus last January if it was increased to 4 gems lol

It should exactly increase the rewards for those who love pvp and get large amounts of win, maybe it would be good to eliminate the fruits and always get a gem in the rest of the rewards

ONLY 100, IT WAS VERY NICE AND FAIR :smiley::ok_hand:

3 Likes

:sunglasses: bro

:sunglasses::fist_right::fist_left: