Team building help

Your cobra is going to kill all of your Auro clones. You should separate them. You need a bit more stun protection in general :blush:

also post page 1! XD

but if you are looking for a fun team to win some battles early on i suggest evolving Gearcroc and catching the island monster dullahan.

you can use a frontline of Gearcroc, Dullahan, Nightmare and Bundleblazer. put Electricheetah or Ventokaiser in 5th. (vento might be wiser)

First you accelerate team or use one on one depending on which is faster. then after things are put to sleep use bundleblazers curse move which deals damage to your team to wake them all up again. after that you skip turn (just keep skipping with bundle until you can pass curse - it will spam bronzeshells in the enemy AIs team)or focus on the remaining awake enemy until you can use polymerization and get Nightrider. put shivadragon in 6th so when he enters he can help control nightriders health with hp share and try to keep him off hold ground on a small amount of hp to use desperate all. then have Aurodragon 7th.

use darkstag next with Azrazel in 9th, and venom sneak attack snake 10th. next use a shadow poison monster of your choice followed by freezecobra 12th. another poison mon 13th. deathgazer 14th. galvbane 15th and lastly archseraph 16th for stun entry and he can also help purify your team and heal the auro clones.

Go get yourself a… nvm

2 Likes

Thanks that seems like a good idea I Wii try

What’s nvm

1 Like

The first page

Novemdomina or in this case “Never Mind”

ye same team i suggested. lol. i used all your decent legendaries already.

I was gonna say to get yourself a galvbane and then I saw you had one

Now I’m confused, you should be top 50 in PvP at least by now

5 Likes

Top 50 isn’t that a bit too High

Didn’t you mean top 10?

1 Like

What top 10 man I don’t know about u but I crossed 1000 mark in last season and got completely destroyed

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Thanks I used the team in current PvP with 100space rule and this team still works Thanks :innocent::innocent::grinning:

1 Like

7*

6*

5*

My team:

Hello, please help me to optimize my current team for PvP. I’m hero rank 84.

I have 3 Omegamids to evolve and can get another item from the current special ingredient event.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Evolve vinegazer and horrorclaw for PvE. get yourself a galvbane. evolve skeleviathon use it instead of Lionheart. get yourself a galvbane. use link double poison eater SE instead of Blossomknight and move it after mulesalem. get yourself a galvbane. evolve freezecobra as well. use it after albakhan and remove FD daffodil. get yourself a galvbane. use cephalogandr after freezecobra. get yourself a galvbane. evolve nectareon. and lastly get yourself a galvbane.

3 Likes

Mantis Maeve iris skele
salvia wraith shiny spectre
for pvp
Btw, I suggest u to join discord. Much easier to ask people for this stuff

1 Like

I don’t see a Galvbane there. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

its in his pfp. took me a while too.

1 Like

A Galvbane in pfp doesn’t get you top 50. Top 100 for sure, because of its intimidating look.

1 Like