Team building help

Consider that you have stun protection already in lion, so it might be better to have drakozord in front over croc, and then have gearcroc 5th.

Icefang doesn’t go 5th here very well due to having both gravity field and protectors preventing the raw repulse. Same thing applies to nulltron in this situation(with the gravity field). You would be better off with drako in front, croc 5th, and then setting up possibly into heavens 6th(for the shield all), or maybe valsareign.

Generally speaking, given that fact that you have a delugazar, you need a very specific reason to not use it in any given team. Just it sitting next to something with team turn can potentially win you a game.

You also want typically to be taking up every single point of that 206 team cost. Not doing so is just putting yourself at a disadvantage.

1 Like

Any opinions on what I should roll with?Uploading: 32D320D8-5AB4-4BAD-8F08-7F69E20172DC.png… Uploading: F28C2352-9B64-46E2-B7F1-3585625AD0E8.png… Uploading: CBEA159A-C966-4787-A446-F962C0597E21.png…

Hey guys! Can any body help me build a better team. I currently use a lot of poison but any suggestions are helpful. Thank you!

Help with the order of my monsters

Use timberlord to generate rocks and sweep with terragoul .

Hello, I’m kinda new here. So I was hoping you guys could help me build this team, I’m not sure what should I go with

What have you tried?

Uhm, this

1 Like

First of all, try evolving your monsters

1 Like

Are any of the thlugs good by themselves? Specifically Bruno as I just got him

I’m currently at 20 wins in PvP my line up beat 40~60% of PvP top teams

I got some new mons (the from singles only )

They

The thlugs are literally unusable alone.

Yeah looking at his moves that what it looked like

Hello again, so I’ve restarted the game because I managed to lose my data, but I got new and maybe better mons and I’m still trying to work out a strategy or something that can work with my team because at the moment I don’t have a solid strategy.

Screenshot_2019-05-06-21-41-29|690x388
Screenshot_2019-05-06-21-41-34
Screenshot_2019-05-06-21-41-18

1 Like

Hi all,

After being consistently terrible at PVP and some of the more difficult PVe content I have finally cracked and decided that I need some help! Any and all feedback would be much appreciated :slight_smile: I also read that petalisk is currently highly sought after and would appreciate any insight at all as to how to utilize it best. Thanks! (Hope I’m not being annoying, this whole asking for help online thing is making me anxious lol :sweat: )

Help here please

Looking for advice/ team order/ who to evolve

Right now I think it’s best for you focus on building a team around PvE rather then Pvp. This will allow u gain more gems and increase team cost, giving you a better performance in pvp later .

For your pve Team try evolving ultim asap , so your Fl could be galv, ultimate, (Se with stun absorb / protection with purify) and a epic with ( give turn ,sleep bomb).
The aim of this is stall in the beginning to charge double survivor then blood thirst