Team building help

If you wanna charge survivor, better go for yetikong and use one on one fl

I forgot to mention it was for PvE only, sorry about that. What is SE? I will be able to evolve Ultima tomorrow when I get an omegamid :slight_smile:

I hadn’t thought of using one on one to charge, thanks!

Is SE stunning entrance? That works on the FL?

Super Epic

I need help building a team for pvp and pve can anyone help

image image

2 Likes

Omg you are an old player. You got all the og monsters, non of the new, and no damn mythics. :speak_no_evil:

Hey,
Need help to build a team for pve … i stopped playing 1-2 years ago and started again a few weeks ago. The last time i played it was ok not bad not good but now i cant win ■■■■ and cant get the ingredients for evolve the legendarys i haft left to their final form. Tried a few things now built different teams but nothing really works off i dont know if i’m to stupid or didnt see the possibilities of my team or if i just have bad monsters and i have no ideas left so i would really be happy if you could help me because it gets really frustrating at the moment.

I´m relative new at this game. Which of my monsters are useful and for which other monsters should i look for?

Can someone help me with a team comp?
MY monsters are

hi just started playing for about a week, looking for tips to build my team. all suggestions appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so so sorry you pulled the scorpion mythic. I feel your pain.

1 Like

If @NMEGaryOak sees this he would tell you “go get yourself a galvbane” :joy:. But its really solid advice as it would work well with your new abyss breaker when evovled.
Also you should use the 4* monsters with the sacrifice summon skill to support your earth mythic

1 Like

@Raines if you notice, everyone who says they’re struggling with teambuilding and asks the forum for help lacks Galvbane. A coincidence? I think not.

2 Likes

all 4 of the SE starters are solid, as a matter of fact. They are VERY much worth the effort to get them.

hm why is he so good and do i place him in my FL?

abyss breakee?

@Juno Tbh you probably need a few more monsters to build a decent PvP team. Even super epics, but I’ll try my best to help you.

As the forum says, Galvbane for the frontline. You could also run the Leaf starter too, as well as the blue flutter for protection and the blue lion (3rd monster on the second page). The lion will clear protectors and sleep at high speed. With its protect killer bringing protectors to HG (assuming they are SEs) you might charge Galv immediately and the green starter can accelerate it. Alternatively swap the lion out for another flutter for pairing.

Run the holy stunning purifier in 5th. (This is the 13th monster on your first page you sent). This is risky if the enemy runs stun counters, but even more risky if you don’t use this because this is your answer to sleep and poison. To begin with I imagine you won’t encounter many stun counters until you level up.

Put the green mythic 6th or 7th and shocker one place behind it. One of your best guys is the green Mythic. Continue to clear stun protection and get a faststrike with with green. Then stun the enemy team with your legendary holy shocker while the Green mythic is on the field. With its low TU it will give a good advantage as it will clear a few monsters.

Use the Legendary protector behind the shocker, so when the shocker uses send back and leaves the field, green mythic is safe.

In theory this plan should work, but in practise it might be different so tweak it as you go. If you get more SEs and legendaries and want to know how to incorporate them, feel free to inbox me directly.

Good luck!

2 Likes

is there a way i can incoporate in my other legendaries? they are all at 100% just waiting to be 6stared, thanks btw

If you ran

Galv,
Leaf starter
Flutter blue
Flutter Holy
Sun
Holy purifier
Green mythic
Shocker
Leoronix
Revan
Aegis

That would incorporate all of them except Nox and Scorpion. Use the holy Flutters pair ability to sacrifice the sun and trigger its ability to sleep some monsters. That would activate retribution too on the leaf starter.
Or sacrifice the leaf starter after accelerate for stun

Then run the green mythic strat we talked about. It may be worth throwing in a 4 star rockoid sacrifice dude somewhere. Or you could have a few low cost monsters at the end and not worry about throwing them

Run dark at the end and put Nox in. Use the SE and maybe dreadgar if you’re struggling for cost. Use the dark SE and Reven will also help this

Alternatively!

If you get another sleep immune monster. Get Yetikong from monster hunting and run the sleep immune and scorpion (but only after the next update :blush:)

Or

Run a dark FL with Nox and Reven