Team building help

Hey guys! Hope you are doing fine. I was wondering if someone could help me build a team based around my Geargant. What monsters should I use in my team? Should I abandon this strategy based around Geargant and try a new one? I have screenshots of all my monsters attached to this post.
Let me know if I need to give anymore information!!!

Thanks!

I would like some help with building my team because i can’t beat super challenge battles and have trouble with online events.

So I was building my team and wondering if this team is capable of beating the black beast

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nvFXcIbSY52LQUVd2

I do okay with my teams but never great. I cannot beat the third level of rise of moji for any of the stages for instance. I also cannot beat the super challenge battle level 2 last one of the beast side no matter what team or strategy I try. Is it possible that I am missing something or do I just need more powerful monsters?

Try SS, armavolt, poseideon and Luxking in frontline – easy 8 kills. Atlanteon 5th. Also dont put keeperdragon after hold ground monsters he is useless if u dont have fire team and he ruins your SS and nightrider. 

You have no set up for your sweepers.

Use soulstealer, protector, frostrider, healer in the back.

Classic example of jamming legends in a team :wink: don’t do it :stuck_out_tongue:

I forgot to mention the team above is not the team I use. Just filled the slots so I could get in all the monsters in the photos. Thanx for the help so far MrFrog
And too late for your response Zard😉

Got sniped.

BTW stun bomb with chrono works well too

an i would use some give turn monsters after darkrider :-D 

Ok, first thing you need to know about is list view, a much more convenient way to show off all your monsters. It’s the top right button in the monster menu.

Now for your team. I’m seeing a bunch of crappy monsters in your team, and a bunch of excellent monsters sitting in your bench. You need to ditch Moltenpede, Djinzar, Terrorex, Keeperdragon, Halodrei, Spinorex, Emberzard and Gnashjaw, and replace them with Searguard, Galvbane, Horrorclaw, Atlanteon, Shadowbaron/Luxking, Dreadfish, Carnofrost/Luxyrion, Deathwarg, Frostrider, or Armavolt(your choice of which ones). I GUARANTEE you will see a substantial improvement in performance.

Now your frontline. The little problem is, Noxdragon and Sanctallion are pretty weak options too, but I understand your need to use them since you don’t have many legends. You can keep sanc since his cloning stun revenge definitely comes in handy, but nox needs to go, I’m sorry. Without his links he’s just not of any really use other than a highly expensive accelerator.

Now, your ace in the hole will be Soulstealer. I myself use him all the time for buffed events like the scb, there’s simply no better man for the job. Also, Frostrider pairs extremely well with him- just use death sentence, then one on one, then switch into a purifier and let the enemy’s clocks tick on down. Heck, you can even stick a megabomber or two in the frontline to capitalize further on all the spare time frost provides.

That’s all I can provide for now, hope it helps :slight_smile:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PWggjXmWL9DAdPl83

Before there is anymore confusion. This is normally my go to team. So advice on this would be awesome. I just tried to show all my monsters in the first photos. Thank you all for the advice so far

https://imgur.com/gallery/KAAiM

come on zard :P 

Looking much better. The most glaring problem is that Armavolt and Bitterbeast are sitting right next to each other up top, leaving nobody to protect the bottom half from stun. Move Bitterbeast farther down, and it may not hurt to bring a third absorber just to be on the safe side.

What the heck are you doing with Nightrider? He is sitting there doing nothing. . .

These are what I have at the moment what should I use to support Godfeather and what should my front line be? Any tips would be appreciated!
https://imgur.com/gallery/E94ve

You have many good monsters. Have you considered joining the line group? I would be glad to help you through the line app.

You can try many things with your monsters. In my opinion you should make sure that you have stun protection so ultra evolve skyther and the dark epic protector.
Your team looks like its focused on stun bombs and stun revenge. You could practice stunning and timestriking with horrorclaw and maybe trying to charge a monster with bloodthirst(lavamander and the water wolf). Ultra evolve the monsters with give turn when you get a chance those help a lot especially the water dog that is stun immune. As you progress you should focus on ultra evolving chrono and getting galvbane. These are just some opinions pm me if you want further advice.

Ok, you know what, this is starting to get silly. I’m going to move this topic back to the main discussion section where people can better see it, and I’ll ask that people seeking teambuilding help keep it over here instead of flooding the feed with multiple team build threads. Will also merge the existing threads into this one.

help… please