Team building help

First thing I have to say is get evolving, in particular Galliovern, Wrathengine and Cyberwyrm. They are FAR from their full potential unevolved. Steelseige, Zephyr, Shadowstalker, Anubis and Flaredon could definitely use an upgrade too. You should also know about list view, which is what you typically use to show all your monsters. It’s the upper right button in the monster menu. 

So for your team setup, I suggest ditching Magmatyrant since his damage sucks, and replace him with Vulcaraptor since he can capitalize on Gallio’s Stun Flash. As for Skullblade, it doesn’t feel like you have much setup around him. I suggest putting Esapidon there in front of him(you need more stun protection anyway), so Esa can protect before the one on one, forcing the enemy to attack it and wake your whole team up. Your lineup looks quite solid otherwise. Also I know evolving all your legendaries will take a big toll on your team cost, so perhaps you can try running some more cost efficient monsters such as Chronox or Octoneer, who can be every bit as helpful as any legendary. 

Thank you I will work on this

I’d say Coalknight and Hydroloch are your best bets by far, both incredible options all around. They both gain hold ground which has great chemistry with their movesets, and burns also gets step back. I’m not sure exactly which of the two would be better, I just know they both need an evolve ASAP. I suppose you should do burns first since he only gets 2 blasts second form, while loch can do his job fine despite being vulnerable. You should definitely put them in your team too, they’re indispensable in super challenge battles.

Cool thanks I’ll probably go with Burnsalot then, it would fit in pretty much anywhere and almost guarantee a couple of quick kills.

I quite liked the look of Oakthulhu, but it requires a vorabook which would put me a step back from getting Delugazar…

I also really wanna evolve Valzareign simply cos I’ve had it for ages, it was one of the frst 2-4 legendaries I got, but it’s just never at the top of the list … looks like it will be forever in 2nd form …

Thanks again for your help!

I’d remove nox and galvboss and put in 2 APs, maybe also move a give turn next to them. Also put pengborg in last spot

Put them next to terror, they synergize well

2nd form of terror doesn’t have massacre.

Whoops sorry my bad then

Need some advise please guys, trying several different arrangements but cant seem to get it right, struggling on 4th battle of Okkults invitation.

Thanks guys!

I think I have good monsters and 2 decent teams but for some reason I feel like my teams could be better based on the monsters I do have. Any suggestions on team strategy or different types of teams that are more effective than what I have going. thanks in advance

I’m wandering which ingredient I should get in the special ingredient event…

I need a vorabook and a grailing (I have 1 vorabook already) to evolve Delugia. Are one of those two more common than the other? ie more likely to come up in another event?

Grailing is the only one that’s exclusive solely to super powerup. Vorabooks are fairly common but somewhat difficult to obtain.

Please help me build best team

https://imgur.com/gallery/RuAtR

Can someone help me put a team together with these monsters? https://imgur.com/gallery/9rBie

Thanks! Grailing it is then …

I believe a grailing was available in an IC once.